• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you know who did Jason Ewert's Mirco-trimming ???

102 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who did the micro-trimming for Jason Ewert ???

I am interested in "experimenting" with mirco-trimming.

It would be good to be able to see some examples in person, for my own detection purposes.

Since Ewert's products were so hard to detect, I would like to know who he used ????

Does anyone know who did the micro-trimming for Jason Ewert ???

I am interested in "experimenting" with mirco-trimming.

It would be good to be able to see some examples in person, for my own detection purposes.

Since Ewert's products were so hard to detect, I would like to know who he used ????

Oh good, Someone to add to the list to never buy a comic off of!!!!!!

this is not a good subject to bring up Fatcomicmamba,step away from the keyboard.Unless you intend on trimming a book why would you want to know how it's done?

he's been on the Boards since 2005, he should know better :gossip:

Then again, I haven't seen him start posting until lately

Shill p'raps? hm

this is not a good subject to bring up Fatcomicmamba,step away from the keyboard.Unless you intend on trimming a book why would you want to know how it's done?

Actually, this is a very good subject to bring up. We already have one poster to the thread who, from his comments, had no idea what went on with Ewert...despite it being as big a scandal as I can remember in the hobby.

There are certain subjects that need to be constantly brought to the fore so that new members/collectors can educate themselves on what has gone before.

Of course, the thread will likely be subsequently locked or deleted, but you've got to at least try. (shrug)