• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 OW-W Hulk #181s Available: 9.0 and 9.4

40 posts in this topic

:news: Just back from CGC; cases are scratch free. :news:

Prices include shipping and insurance to the US; I'll split the shipping to non-US locations.

I'd prefer not to use paypal and avoid the fees, so I'm listing a Paypal and Non-Paypal price.

No sales pitch; everyone knows this book, how hot it is, etc. :blahblah: :blahblah:

PMs or :takeit: are fine; if you're on the probation list, I won't sell the book to you.

That's a steal on the 9.4....2 copies sold in January averaging over $3000 each.

Great Price.

C

That's a steal on the 9.4....2 copies sold in January averaging over $3000 each.

Great Price.

C

this book is dropping and will continue to do so...

:roflmao:

The only thing dropping in this thread is your reputation.

Any more public displays of this level of IQ and you could get some kind of government assistance.

Then you might be able to afford all those books you said you'd take and then rengeged.

Great Price.

C

'The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.'

Harlan Ellison

Great Price.

C

Hope you enjoyed your soon to be short stay here on the Boards, jackazz :foryou: