• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 First Spiderman Origin

31 posts in this topic

Hello Guys I just picked this up from a guy here local and have known him for 20 years or more.I wasnt aware he had this book in in his possesion and found it thru Craigslist and drove to his house and bought it from him.It has nice pages I would call them a off White to White Pages and who knows with books from this time period maybe a hopeful White but I doubt it but who knows.The first person with the :takeit: gets the book Paypal Money Order or Personal Check The book looks like a solid 3.0 perhaps a 3.5 let me know if you think diffrently thru PM and I will adjust it The guy has been the owner for most of the books life so I dont see restoration on the book and he just isnt that way he is a collector selling this book on hard times.Price 4000.00 you can hit me with a PM and who knows but this book really presents nice!

Price 4000.00 Shipped registered mail insured full value!

254707314_o.jpg

What's the page color and can you post a back cover scan.

I believe it is off white to White Pages and with this being a older book It might be close to White Page,but I dont have the gall to say it is and I will be posting some pics of the 2 first pages!

Davidking623

What is that white blotch to the right of the word "SPIDER"?

Yes, could you please describe the whiteness & the blotchiness of this white blotch a bit more?

:baiting: