• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GGA Books for Sale, Fox, Fiction Hoouse, etc.

85 posts in this topic

Okay,

I just spent the last half hour trying shrink my scanned images but Imageshack won't let me. Anyway, sorry for the huge scans!

This is one of my top favorite 5 favorite GGA covers of all time. I recently upgraded to a 9.0 copy.

Junior Comics #14 CGC 5.5, $1,095

junior14cgc55l.jpg

junior14cgc55f.jpg

junior14cgc55b.jpg

Have you sent Bill (ciorac) a PM about this copy Ed? I know that he had expressed interest in the "Post Your Duplicates" thread.

Okay,

I just spent the last half hour trying shrink my scanned images but Imageshack won't let me. Anyway, sorry for the huge scans!

This is one of my top favorite 5 favorite GGA covers of all time. I recently upgraded to a 9.0 copy.

[

Have you sent Bill (ciorac) a PM about this copy Ed? I know that he had expressed interest in the "Post Your Duplicates" thread.

Okay,

[

Yes I did Alex. (thumbs u