• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Comics 38

12 posts in this topic

Master Comics 38 in 8.5 / 9.0 with off-white pages. This book has a beautiful 9.2 look to it but has a small spine split at the top. Color and gloss are gorgeous on this copy. I have seen the Mile High copy and this book has deeper color and better QP. I'm not really eager to sell it, but am trying to raise some funds for other stuff. I will accept personal checks, money orders and paypal. Shipping in the US is $12.00 priority mail with insurance. First :takeit: wins the book over any PM's. Asking $1,375.00

master38.jpg

These Raboy Master's need to get bumped more. I know in the other thread the Master 25 got a lot of pub and it is a great book, but you can practically go down the list and you ll find most of them to be equally as rare or rarer with as good or better covers then that book. The problem is nobody wants to sell. Meaning if you see a high grade copy that is reasonably priced you should jump on it if you're thinking about it.

Ken you know which one i want.... lol

I think you know of a few books I want as well :baiting:

Ken

Ken considering how similar our collecting preferences are I really think if we just traded collections every 6 months we probably could be really happy campers.

Anybody have a nice Master 32 for sale ?!@#

I think you know of a few books I want as well :baiting:

Ken

Ken considering how similar our collecting preferences are I really think if we just traded collections every 6 months we probably could be really happy campers.

Anybody have a nice Master 32 for sale ?!@#

I'd like to find a nice #34. Very cool green cover. :cloud9: