• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Shadow Images said:

Wow, superb pick up.

Thank you! Honestly I was shocked. I never even see a special anywhere in person. The earlier issues had writing inside where someone was writing down definitions from the story. Luckily the later issues don’t have any writing 

45 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Cool, looks like I need to go to church more...

I've tried it, but I keep bursting into flames. :devil:

20 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

Came with a 99, 100, Annual 1 and Annual 2. Also X-Men 221 and a Marvel Super Heroes Winter Special, all newsstands. Church rummage sale.

newmutants098.jpeg

Excellent! This kind of stuff never happens to me!

3 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Case in point.....stopped at a Half-Price Bookstore but didn't really find anything.  On the way out a guy called out my name and it was someone I have bought comics from in the past....long story short he was wanting to move around 7 short boxes.  I bought them of course...about half was bulk but did have a few nice ones.....this was the best.

Missing the back cover but otherwise complete......never know what you will run into if you are out looking....

image.jpg

This is so high up on my want list..