F For Fake's Kudos Thread

27 posts in this topic

6,115 posts

Although I don't post often, I have lurked for years, and have enjoyed dealing with members on the board. If you've dealt with me on these forums, please post here. Thanks a bunch!

66 posts

F For Fake is a solid member of the boards. He and I communicated well throughout his interest in Uncanny X-Force books. His payment was prompt and he let me know as soon as he got the book in hand. I'd do business with him anytime.

Thanks!

6,097 posts

Bought a couple books, paid immediately and the entire transaction was completely hassle free, would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Jim

15,263 posts

Brent is a great buyer and a great addition to the Boards. (thumbs u

1,055 posts

Brent picked up two slabs from me. He was a top shelf buyer the whole way!!! Wish it was this easy all the time. Thanks again, buddy!!!

1,614 posts

Brent paid me promptly for some slabs. He let me know once he got them and was stellar to do business with. I hope you all get the same experience :thumbsup:

-Mike

1,055 posts

As usual Brent was A#1 during our second transaction. I always appreciate the business, buddy. Thanks again!!! -A

7,531 posts

Just had a successful transaction with Brent. Nicely packaged and just as described!

Thanks!

19,322 posts

to everyone else who thinks they package well... they should buy something from FFF to learn what the BEST packaging looks like.

Could not be more satisfied. Good grading and communication too. A great seller.

Thanks so much.

497 posts

I bought a beautiful CGC 9.8 of Batman Adventures 12 CGC 9.8. Received it right away and the package was bomb proof, I would definitely do business with him again!!

10,720 posts

Brent sold me two books. There weren't too expensive but he treated them like they were.

Great packing and quick shipping.

Great to deal with :headbang:

6,358 posts

Bought a comic off of Brent. Shipped quickly and securely. Thanks.

1,078 posts

I bought several modern comics from Brent. Brent was a pleasure to deal with, the books I received are in beautiful condition, and were packaged superbly. I am really impressed! Buy with confidence! (thumbs u

6,969 posts

Brent bought three pristine copies from me. He is excellent and easygoing. Everything went smooth. Hopefully, we will have other deals even though it is always fun to work with you again.

11,395 posts

Just completed my first transaction with Brent, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. :cloud9: Everything was graded accurately, shipped quickly and securely, and Brent was a pleasure to communicate with. Looking forward to future dealings with him. (thumbs u

7,531 posts

Had a great transaction with Brent, would do business with again.

6,716 posts

Fast payment, and great communication. Thanks alot Brent! Hope we can deal together again!

1,764 posts

Brent is a pleasure to deal with, fast payment and great communication. You cant ask for more. I look forward to dealing with him in the future and so should you. Thanks!!