• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Namtak said:

In time like this  ,you missed one,look at what you have and youll feel better.you are Lucky to have a great collection.

Thanks! What a thoughtful response, I was telling myself that, but underneath I was still kind of frustrated. :shy:

But your right! Couldn't have said it better! :x

lol and I finally get home and the franchise dvd store I bought these at...

text me that they're starting a sale tomorrow of buy 2 get one free lol 

But yes I need to chill :sorry: 

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol and I finally get home and the franchise dvd store I bought these at...

text me that they're starting a sale tomorrow of buy 2 get one free lol 

But yes I need to chill :sorry: 

Probably because its page 666 that you didnt have better luck lol ,cant have em all but we can apreciate what we have.:tink:

4 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Is that always the same shop you go?do you have a comic book radar or something ,its ridiculous how much you find!:headbang:your the boss!

It wasnt always this way believe me, I overheard that they sold their other location, so :wishluck:that this location doesnt close...

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It wasnt always this way believe me, I overheard that they sold their other location, so :wishluck:that this location doesnt close...

Any used bookstore in my area despise comics+if its in english most store wont buy or sell because of law 101:cry:(wich means most of what can be sold in Québec must be bilangual or in french)am i the Lucky one:ohnoez:

Edited by Namtak

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

I didn't find these at a garage sale or any of the specified places. I think this thread might be the best match for these little trinkets from Etsy :bigsmile: 

20210319_172523.thumb.jpg.c774d2259b179c7743a109826592978d.jpg

20210312_163132.jpg.f1cc7410b2598a8b78b58ac7e8162992.thumb.jpg.bc2629686969005475936eed886e8f84.jpg

I hated to drive a screw through my hero's head like this but...sorry spidey :( :makepoint:

20210319_172353.thumb.jpg.86c264aae51caccf2908ee9488792c21.jpg

Lol yet you got a red screw and lined the notch up with the artwork, that's such a win! ^^

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/16/2021 at 5:32 PM, Namtak said:

Any used bookstore in my area despise comics+if its in english most store wont buy or sell because of law 101:cry:(wich means most of what can be sold in Québec must be bilangual or in french)am i the Lucky one:ohnoez:

I used to work for a company and designed packaging. We had to do two packages for Canada. One in English and one in French. Pain in the butt because the copy always ran different. Luckily, I never had to check copy. Isn’t there only one providence or area in Canada that is bilingual? I would bet that most everybody who lives there is bilingual.

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I used to work for a company and designed packaging. We had to do two packages for Canada. One in English and one in French. Pain in the butt because the copy always ran different. Luckily, I never had to check copy. Isn’t there only one providence or area in Canada that is bilingual? I would bet that most everybody who lives there is bilingual.

OK, I’ll never pass on a chance for free Canada lessons...

Canada has 8 English-speaking provinces, 1 French-speaking province, and 1 bilingual province.

Rough numbers, but about 8 million have French as a 1st language, with 5 million of those also speaking English. It has about 32 million people with English as a 1st language, with 3 million of those also speaking French.

Everyone knows how to read their breakfast cereal boxes in French.

Edited by Brock

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Ha ha depends of the province,those that are french learn english rather well,the english disdaign french language most of the time,if i enconter someone  speaking english they wont try to speak french at all.exept in business but only if one of the party doesnt speak english.in few places around à few province like Manitoba there are french comunity ,Vancouver too .but yeah they have to learn french in school but mostly it stops there,and later foget most of the french language.so english wins

3 hours ago, Brock said:

OK, I’ll never pass on a chance for free Canada lessons...

Canada has 8 English-speaking provinces, 1 French-speaking province, and 1 bilingual province.

Rough numbers, but about 8 million have French as a 1st language, with 5 million of those also speaking English. It has about 32 million people with English as a 1st language, with 3 million of those also speaking French.

Everyone knows how to read their breakfast cereal boxes in French.

Thanks. Good to learn something every day. If we had to do that in LA it would really be a mess. This is the ultimate melting pot.