• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visual guide to Mylar sizes
54 54

499 posts in this topic

What you need and i can look into it for you on Monday when I get back to the warehouse??

Jeff

I just said that kind of generally, I'm not looking to buy anything right at this second.

Looking at one of the Mylites2/FB combos tho hm

What about the Ultra Pro bags? It does say acid free, and archival safe,your thoughts.

UPCBS.jpg

They're made of polypropylene which is one of the two main types of plastic used for regular comic book bags (the other one is polyethylene) - they are by no means archival safe, and should only be used for short-term storage.

What about the Ultra Pro bags? It does say acid free, and archival safe,your thoughts.

UPCBS.jpg

They're made of polypropylene which is one of the two main types of plastic used for regular comic book bags (the other one is polyethylene) - they are by no means archival safe, and should only be used for short-term storage.

Which Mylar/board combo should i use?If most of my books are Silver/Bronze.

Silver & bronze books both fit within the Standard sized Mylites2 (725M2) with either the 700HB half-back or the 700HB full-back.

If you have a lot of early silver age books & 100 pg giants, I'd suggest going up a size to the Silver/Gold sized Mylites2 (775M2) with either the 750HB half-back or the 750FB full-back.

One problem with the Silver/Gold sized Mylites2, though, is that they won't fit in regular comic book boxes - you'll need to either find a wider box (like this one) or use a magazine size box to store them.

Silver & bronze books both fit within the Standard sized Mylites2 (725M2) with either the 700HB half-back or the 700HB full-back.

If you have a lot of early silver age books & 100 pg giants, I'd suggest going up a size to the Silver/Gold sized Mylites2 (775M2) with either the 750HB half-back or the 750FB full-back.

One problem with the Silver/Gold sized Mylites2, though, is that they won't fit in regular comic book boxes - you'll need to either find a wider box (like this one) or use a magazine size box to store them.

I have just made my order,thank you for the help :applause: