• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

In today.  This gives me the complete run.  A fairly minor title for the most part, but it features the first serialization of Bryan Talbot's Adventures of Luther Arkwright and, starting with the second issue, Grant Morrison's first comic book work.  Very fun to have.

I imagine Talbot was not happy about them misspelling his name, though...

Near_Myths_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Talos said:

I’m more of a lurker than poster. I normally stay in the ‘modern’ section, but recently I’ve been spending my time reading in here.

I happened to see this Frazetta picture in the ‘Motherload’ thread, and it was love at first sight. :x

My first CGC magazine, and probably not my last!

7012D99B-ECEB-43C8-9F93-30324451A3A4.jpeg

Welcome to the magazine section!  Most people here are pretty awesome.  You’re timing is pretty good as @Stevemmg sounds like he’s getting ready to drop one of his awesome magazine sales threads sometime soon.

Just watch out for Oakman.  He’s got some tough bark on him!  :insane:

4 hours ago, Talos said:

I’m more of a lurker than poster. I normally stay in the ‘modern’ section, but recently I’ve been spending my time reading in here.

I happened to see this Frazetta picture in the ‘Motherload’ thread, and it was love at first sight. :x

It's a disease,  a fever , an inspiration,  a fever. Oh I said that already.

5 hours ago, Talos said:

It's all Wombats fault you know. He started that thread, got us all hooked.:whistle:

5 hours ago, Talos said:

You’re sucked into the void now. There is no escape. :insane: