• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

The Question and his pimp ride vs TOS 39?

I totally missed that one. Can you give the Reader's Digest version?

:popcorn:

Wow. This thread gets more complicated and layered by the minute. It's like one big dysfunctional family at Thanksgiving letting all pet peeves, skeletons, past transgressions, everything all hang out. Wheee-o. :slapfight:

The Question said he sold a TOS 39 to buy some rims. Then he showed pics of his rides. Well, turns out the pics of one of his cars were taken from a website. Turns out he didn't own said car and the pics were lifted to show off. Fail!

:shy:

I'm speechless...

It's the internet. It's to be expected

You will know soon enough, I have an email in to find out your exposure here Krypto . You have a huge mouth, I certainly hope you are ready to back it up ? (shrug)

I'm not trying to egg you on in this situation. But last time something blew up, you threatened people, promised to F their mothers, and all sorts of irrational challenges.

I'd recommend not going down that path again, and threatening fellow board members. Especially sending emails demanding someone's personal info, which CGC would never expose themselves like that without a court order.

Just go the path of truth, and if anything after looking this book over you felt CGC made a mistake. It is very clear this is the same book.

The only mistake was not revealing in the sales thread this was formly graded by CGC and pressed. I think that is what has folks up in arms, and rightly so.

Bosco...Thanks for taking a rational approach here with this comment. You are right about "last time" I did blow up and I shouldn't have. I am not making any threats here....I am simply stating the facts....Krypto has defamed me publicly, if I have legal recourse I will in fact be taking that path. No threats....just hoping he is ready to back up his very big mouth . I have done nothing wrong here. Just because I have sold the books doesn't make me guilty, also have done nothing to him personally . I should know by tomorrow what recourse I have of a legal sort.I also have a call into someone that actually witnessed me selling the CGC 8.5 at WonderCon.

POOF! WE WANT POOF!

:popcorn: I have a feeling I'm going to be eating a lot of popcorn tonight

yayclouds.gifyayclouds.gifyayclouds.gif

Wow. This thread gets more complicated and layered by the minute. It's like one big dysfunctional family at Thanksgiving letting all pet peeves, skeletons, past transgressions, everything all hang out. Wheee-o. :slapfight:

Just be thankful you weren't here when the ronm3 situation came to light :eek: That was not fun

Or take a picture of your self in front of today's newspaper holding both books.

That should be easy enough.

Easy enough to Photoshop too.

I did think of that, but I figured if it was posted quickly, then photoshopping would not have been likely. I was trying to keep an open mind.

This was of course before I read the next posts about Wonder Con and Ebay and the local Swap meet. :tonofbricks:

You will know soon enough, I have an email in to find out your exposure here Krypto . You have a huge mouth, I certainly hope you are ready to back it up ? (shrug)

I'm not trying to egg you on in this situation. But last time something blew up, you threatened people, promised to F their mothers, and all sorts of irrational challenges.

I'd recommend not going down that path again, and threatening fellow board members. Especially sending emails demanding someone's personal info, which CGC would never expose themselves like that without a court order.

Just go the path of truth, and if anything after looking this book over you felt CGC made a mistake. It is very clear this is the same book.

The only mistake was not revealing in the sales thread this was formly graded by CGC and pressed. I think that is what has folks up in arms, and rightly so.

Bosco...Thanks for taking a rational approach here with this comment. You are right about "last time" I did blow up and I shouldn't have. I am not making any threats here....I am simply stating the facts....Krypto has defamed me publicly, if I have legal recourse I will in fact be taking that path. No threats....just hoping he is ready to back up his very big mouth . I have done nothing wrong here. Just because I have sold the books doesn't make me guilty, also have done nothing to him personally . I should know by tomorrow what recourse I have of a legal sort.I also have a call into someone that actually witnessed me selling the CGC 8.5 at WonderCon.

You really don't have any legal recourse.

this thread had accomplished what it set out to do, alert the cgc boards to how this particular seller approaches selling books... but if this particular seller doesn't comply to someone elses standards, then I am not sure I would say "dishonest', but more along the lines of "not disclosing to one's fellow boardies"

we would hope that we would be motivated to help each other out, but folks, come on, that just ain't the way the wheel turns

Stop with the logic, reason and open minded approach to this situation.

You're going to ruin a perfectly good thread. :baiting:

Are you covering for Roy this evening Rick? :baiting:

:shy:

Ahem...

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Just be thankful you weren't here when the ronm3 situation came to light :eek: That was not fun

You might as well give us the Reader's Digest version to include in this thread. :baiting:

Hey, did you guys know that Archie Comics is introducing a new character?

I heard he had a thing for Reggie. hm

I heard he's a tea-bagger

You really don't have any legal recourse.

Of course not! He's gonna sue a guy for saying he tried to sell an 8.5 comic as a 9.2? Even if they were using real names, give me a break.