• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,463 posts in this topic

a few new ones. Technically maybe not SA but I consider any x-men before 94 SA

XMEN67.jpg

Not really in my focus but couldn't pass it up for the price since I couldn't drop what it would cost to get the actual DD book in 9.6 Pedigree

MT11-1.jpg

Nice Jason, and that square bound X-Men 67 is tough to find I'm sure.

I just received my copy of that DD book last week, in 9.2 finally.

asm16cgc92frontoww.jpg

I dumpster dived for a copy of this I saw in a large metal trash can when I was about 8. I have no idea why I was looking in a large metal trash container :whistle:

Beautiful copy of a great book!

One of the LCS's in my area snagged a nice midgrade original owner collection;....mostly in 5.0 to 6.0 range, from around 1962 to 1967....the Lady is bringing in a box or so every several days. The AF 15 already sold as did the FF 5 and quite a few others. I've picked up a few goodies...Dave priced em to sell. Many of the DC books I had never seen......a Wonder Woman run for example, Tales of the Unexpected, HOM, HOS, MIS, etc., etc. .....I got an ASM 13, 14, JIM 93, a couple Atomic Knights, some preheros, and a DD 1......neat books but nearly decimated my comic fund. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DD1a.jpg

That is frigging sweet!!! One of the few DD books I'd like to get someday.

Congrats! :applause:

Thanks!

Why wait for someday? There is a 9.6 on eBay right now... :baiting:

lol

I don't even want to know what that would run! Unfortunately, I have 10 million and one books ahead of it in line that I gotta figure out a way to pay for hm

These four books have pretty much wiped me out for awhile....I will be putting a hiatus on buying for the next 6 months at least...(I promised the wife).....But, I am THRILLED to have these puppies in my kennel !

RAD63F3B201223_141822.jpg

untitled.jpg

sups199.jpg

s55.jpg

My last couple of pick ups have been yellow covers. I'm not sure why this trend is so prevalent in my purchases as of late, but I love these

books!

This one arrived on Friday. :cloud9:

Fantastic%2520Four%252059%2520-%2520CGC%25209.8%2520Universal.JPG

My modest "12 cent rounds" collection has tripled after C2E2. I was extremely happy that this book didn't get picked up during the Greg Reece winter sale here on the boards. White pages. :cloud9:

photo.jpg

That was the only 'big' book (for me, anyhow) that I was expecting to get, when what to my wondering eyes should appear but an affordable copy of Loki's first appearance at the same booth.

photo-1.jpg

I really need to have my eyes stop wondering ...

My last couple of pick ups have been yellow covers. I'm not sure why this trend is so prevalent in my purchases as of late, but I love these

books!

Holy sheeeit! :o

books!

Holy sheeeit! :o

BAM!

unbelievable book. fantastic get.