• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,445 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

No glasses on Doc Ock!!!

556.PNG.64b217c8fdccfd96ba08342a832f1c30.PNG

I'd love to see how they handle this one :bigsmile:

55.thumb.jpg.e8704cf65188246583eaf2782c61124e.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Doesn't he know to take the price tag off before giving the gift?

He's in Australia you knob. He ordered the book from the States. He hasn't even handled the book.

Why make such a mean spirited comment?

And FTR that price tag is not on the slab. That is the scan I pulled from ebay when I found it.

You can insult me all you like, start insulting my children and you seriously risk me ripping your arms off should we ever meet. :foryou:

Edited by G G ®

2 hours ago, G G ® said:

He's in Australia you knob. He ordered the book from the States. He hasn't even handled the book.

Why make such a mean spirited comment?

And FTR that price tag is not on the slab. That is the scan I pulled from ebay when I found it.

You can insult me all you like, start insulting my children and you seriously risk me ripping your arms off should we ever meet. :foryou:

I made an off-handed little joke designed to get a chuckle out of you.  It was not intended as mean-spirited in the slightest.

I'm going to do you a big favor and just pretend your misguided, threatening, over-the-top response never happened.  I now understand the kind of person you are and will studiously ignore you in the future.

17 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I made an off-handed little joke designed to get a chuckle out of you.  It was not intended as mean-spirited in the slightest.

I'm going to do you a big favor and just pretend your misguided, threatening, over-the-top response never happened.  I now understand the kind of person you are and will studiously ignore you in the future.

You have no idea the kind of person I am, but you ignoring me is probably for the best for you. Like I said, say what you will to me, but making smart arsed ill-informed cracks about my family is walking on very thin ice.