• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's High Grade Marvel Silver & Bronze Age

1,780 posts in this topic

Over the next couple of weeks, we'll be seeing close to 400 Marvel SA/BA with 99% of them VF or better. For those who will no doubt ask, these are not - nor have they ever been - for sale anywhere else. No web-site, no auction house and they aren't listed in the Comicana Direct .pdf catalogue.

There won't be any 'bargains' (nor will you get gouged, however), but what there will be is a ton of ultra-sweet, ruthlessly graded books with superb presentation...some of these will have the best eye-appeal you have ever seen for the grade :cloud9: ...and a number of them are actually from the USAF Mildenhall collection and will come complete with a signed COA.

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed.

We'll be going through the titles alphabetically, so tonight you'll be getting some 'A's. (thumbs u

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously. Surface Mail (6-8 weeks) is also an option and will set you back $8 for the first four and $1 a piece for each additional book.

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post that little man in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement - and for very good reasons - I might be prepared to post it for you, but you've got to ask nicely. :/

(4) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(5) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, costs are also on you.

(6) If you want to start up a pile, be my guest. There's tons to come, so it's pretty stupid to settle up every two books or so.

(7) Weirdly, the grades stated describe the condition the books are actually in, rather than what they might be in some Bizarro World, alternate timeline, post-manipulation future. Radical, I know. :/

Amazing Spider-Man #46

VF+

$150

Interior covers slightly browning

Bought on the boards as a 9.2 :eek:

AmazingSpider-Man46.jpg

hm