• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with ebay seller calamerica-collectibles?

158 posts in this topic

+1

Some people think once you setup a USER ID and Password to the site you immediately become knowledgable about all of the things normal humans might ask about. Last time I checked, there isn't a CGC board floppy that newbs upload alla NEO in the Matrix.

Soooooo, that suppository greggy sent claiming to be the entire board history files isn't really it?

I thought that was a tic tac. doh!

Cal doesn't collect IMSM 1s; they submit applications to be a part of his collection.

Cal keeps his IMSM 1s in a vault made out of IMSM 1s.

Cal doesn't read IMSM 1. When nearby, IMSM 1s lay back and spread for his viewing pleasure.

+1

Some people think once you setup a USER ID and Password to the site you immediately become knowledgable about all of the things normal humans might ask about. Last time I checked, there isn't a CGC board floppy that newbs upload alla NEO in the Matrix.

Soooooo, that suppository greggy sent claiming to be the entire board history files isn't really it?

It totally is...he's just jealous he didn't get one...make sure to take your Greggy issued suppositories folks (thumbs

:gossip: where's Flee when you need him for a Friday thread that has legs???

Snake Eyes who is ready for some entertaining photoshop madness

Cmon guys, I don't know everyone on this forum and I thought this was the place to seek help on these types of things. I have not purchased one comic from eBay since getting back into the hobby.

Ok, thanks. I didn't suggest he wasn't one of the good guys. Relax!

Thanks

+1

To answer your question, he is reputable. His handle is Calamerica. Here's a link to his profile...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=1208

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the first time he's started a thread like THIS (thumbs u

Cal doesn't collect IMSM 1s; they submit applications to be a part of his collection.

Cal keeps his IMSM 1s in a vault made out of IMSM 1s.

Cal doesn't read IMSM 1. When nearby, IMSM 1s lay back and spread for his viewing pleasure.

That is funny and a little weird at the same time. I got a very strange image of IMSM1's laying back and spreading in my mind. :o

Cal's a great buyer and seller. Dealt with him both here and ebay.

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the first time he's started a thread like THIS (thumbs u

doh!

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

Edited by Mark 1

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

I know you have a sense of humor. What you must work on is that thick skin

doh!

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

FYI I was messing with you. People have tormented me worse on these Boards. I have also survived public humiliation by my ex wife here, so stop whining. It's all in fun (at your expense of course) :devil:

Besides if I didn't like you I would PM you of that fact :gossip:

doh!

You know, someone needs 2 Pamprin, a Midol, and a shot of FDS probably wouldn't hurt either. And I mean that with all sincerity.

Cal is a well known Forum member. Just do a search for Iron Man Sub Mariner and he will pop up. A nice guy a lil eccentric but aren't we all :insane:

Just don't make "The List" :gossip:

That's it.

You're on it.

:fear:

doh!

All '02 and '03 members are grand masters. Didn't you read the terms and conditions before signing up?

Sorry Dawson, life isn't fair sometimes.

doh!

You know, someone needs 2 Pamprin, a Midol, and a shot of FDS probably wouldn't hurt either. And I mean that with all sincerity.

:roflmao:

I know you have a sense of humor. What you must work on is that thick skin

Maybe some Soothing Relief™ is in order....?

hm