• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the "I don't need no stinkin' r1970d feedback thread"
1 1

81 posts in this topic

Just received some fantastic John Byrne X-Men raws as a gift for participating in a Roy-sponsored trivia contest.

Thank you Roy for the wonderful gifts.

:foryou:

A little late I know but heck, I don't carry the crepe that you collect.

:baiting:

I received a wonderful Peroni courtesy of Roy, packaged perfectly with some great conversation and company thrown in as a freebie. Thanks!

I know I've sold a lot of books on here recently but haven't gotten any feedback left, positive or negative.

Anybody?

I recently received a really, really nice copy of ASM 100 from Roy and could not be happier with everything. Packed well, shipped fast and accurately graded. Thanks Roy. :applause:

I bought a nice Fantastic Four #1 from Roy back in April that he had graded as a 2.5. I had Stan Lee sign it in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and had it submitted on to CGC for grading. Got it back today and 2.5 was what it was. Spot-on grading, quick delivery (from Canada) and excellent packing job. NEVER hesitate to buy from Roy! :applause:

Well Roy some how trumped the first Kudos I gave him.

He decided to take it upon himself to help find and offer me a fantastic price on a book that has been on my wish list for many years!!!

DD #7 9.4 ow/w.

Roy once again was nothing short of awesome to deal with when it came to: communication, a superb price, punctuality and than shipping. Always a pleasure to shoot the shiat with too. He has sold me two big books now and helped me locate a hard to find filler. He is one of the reasons these Boards are a great place.

Roy = ^^