Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
1 1

161 posts in this topic

513 posts

Recommend seller on the board. I was extremely happy with the condition of the books, how well packaged they were shipped, how quickly they were shipped, and Paperheart's great communication/response time.

I plan to buy from him again. Thanks very much!

2,939 posts

Bought a couple books from Paperheart and couldn't be happier!

Very good communication, accurate grading, fast shipping and A+ packing. Couldn't ask for more.

Thanks again!

10,569 posts
Bought a couple books from Paperheart and couldn't be happier!

Very good communication, accurate grading, fast shipping and A+ packing. Couldn't ask for more.

Thanks again!

Yeah, he's one of the sharpest graders on the board. I've never been let down with a book from him.

615 posts
On 2015-8-5 at 10:36 AM, collector_bill said:

Received another parcel from Mike today , tight grading as usual and bomb proof packing , I hope he sets up at the next VCC .

Kudos again for another parcel received today from Mike , always a pleasure to add such great comics to my collection .

513 posts

Repeat buyer and once again extremely happy with grading of the books and the fast & secure shipping. All around excellence. Thanks again.

3,180 posts

fulfilled my WTB thread post! quick shipping! will buy from again.

dan

1,406 posts

Highly recommended seller on all levels: quality of books, communications, shipping speed, and secure packaging of books. Thank you!

5,859 posts

I had my first transaction with Mike. Perfecto! Books were better than described, shipped fast and well packed.

10,830 posts

Mike always exceeds expectations.

Fantastic seller, I can't wait for his next sales thread.

4,581 posts

Great books, packaged very well, came nicer than advertised. Thanks again!

483 posts

Hey, this Infinity Gauntlet TPB that I got to replace the one that I dropped in the toilet is great! Thanks for shipping it fast!

20,812 posts

good pile of stuff!

5,503 posts

Just received a couple books from Paperheart's recent tpb thread. Promptly shipped, safely packed, and communication was great.  I'm happy to add these to the book shelf and will be watching for his sales threads in the future. 

237 posts

Sweet stuff, good price, fast and very fairly priced shipping.  (thumbsu  Thanks Mike!

33 posts

I am very, very pleased with the condition of the comics sent to me & the shipping was super fast & packed extremely well.  I will definitely be buying from again! :)

5,503 posts

Received a box of books earlier and I’m ecstatic.  It’s not just the Brave And The Bold #125 that looks like it's fresh off the spinner rack, but rather the packaging.  In lieu of shipping, Paperheart could easily hand these off to me when he comes through the drive-thru at Piggly Wiggly In the evening, but instead he ships and takes care to package these as though the books are going to the moon. This point is especially important as some liquid detergent was shipped to me(with broken cap) and spent the evening leaking and soaking through all my mail.  The floor, box, and packing materials are wet and smelling of lavender, but the comics are unharmed, and that’s due to the diligence in his packaging, even for low value stuff.

Recommending him is a no-brainer. 

5,503 posts

It’s just me again. I wandered into another of Paperheart’s sales threads, and here we are a few days later with a package of trades arriving timely and safely.  Always reliable. Thanks for the books! :)

5,503 posts

Another couple dozen books arrived.  What can I say? If you’re an actual reader of comics, Paperheart’s always got some good offerings on trades, mini-series, collected story arcs, etc. All the boxes get checked here: communication, packing, yada yada yada....     It’s cool to get comics from someone else who so obviously enjoys comics themselves.

:banana: