speedcake's feedback thread
1 1

14 posts in this topic

18,628 posts

Speedcake bought made a purchase from me last year.  It went smoothly.  No issues at all.  Thanks again.

26,573 posts

Charlie bought some books from my sales thread last week. He was wonderful to deal with. Great communication, fast  timely payment and he's a really nice guy!
Thanks again, Charlie!
 (worship)

1,631 posts

Sold a couple things to Charlie.  The first thing, he asked me to hold a couple of days, and paid promptly when he said he would.  Even offered to toss me a little more for shipping.  (thumbsu

Thanks again for the purchase!

1,829 posts

Simply one of the best I've had the pleasure of doing business with. Really nice guy and everything went extremely smooth

10,814 posts

Charlie was a buyer in my most recent sales thread, and my first transaction went as smoothly as any I've done with a veteran board member.  He paid immediately, communicated quickly, and he was just all-around nice and pleasant to work with.  Looking forward to more deals with him in the future! (thumbsu

7,604 posts
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:42 PM, jharvey said:

Good seller. Buy with confidence.

Well said and +1.

2,916 posts

Paid quickly and easy to deal with! Thanks!

5,719 posts

Speedcake is a great communicator who paid rapidly and let me know when he got the books. The whole transaction went very smoothly. 

86 posts

Sent with TLC. Will forever click on the sale threads he puts together. Insanely fair price! Thank you again

2,446 posts

I bought a number of books from Charlie recently, and have nothing but praise for the entire experience. The grading was spot-on, they were shipped quickly and securely, and his prices were very reasonable!

I would happily purchase from him again. Thanks again for a seamless transaction!