jharvey feedback thread
1 1

28 posts in this topic

668 posts

jharvey feedback thread

Here is the feedback thread for jharvey.

I also go by jeffharv on eBay where I have over 1500 feedback with 100% positive rating. I'm not a dealer, but just use eBay to sell my extras/duplicates:  http://www.ebay.com/usr/jeffharv

Thanks,

Jeff Harvey

Edited by jharvey

514 posts

Met up with Jeff in person to sell some high grade silver age X-men slabs.  Everything went smoothly and no doubt he's a trustworthy guy.  A pleasure to deal with and would definitely work with him again.  Thanks again, Jeff!   (thumbsu 

93,117 posts

Bought an X-men #1 CGC 7.0 and a very easy customer to work with. Thanks for your business.

21,321 posts

Seamless transaction with Jeff, looking forward to more down the road! (thumbsu

903 posts

Super fast payment, easy communication, great all around transaction!  Thank Jeff!

379 posts

Jeff was a great person to work with as there were open lines of communication through the entire tranmsaction.  I hope to be able to work with him again in the future!

2,519 posts

Jeff bought an ASM 20 from me recently and the transaction went perfectly!  Very easy fella to talk and deal with. Paid quickly and let me know as soon as the book showed up.  Thanks again Jeff, take er easy! 

Travis 

2,519 posts

Not to be outdone by himself, Jeff also bought a Swamp Thing 37 9.4 from me and was even easier to deal with this time!  Thanks again, Jeff!

Travis

697 posts

Just sold Jeff an ASM #13 and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother.  He paid immediately and was easy to communicate with.  I highly recommend him to anyone on the boards and would do business with him again anytime!

1,642 posts

Jeff purchase an Avengers #9 from me.  He paid immediately and was very professional!  Highly recommend!

859 posts

Bought a sweet low four figure book from Jeff!  Very pleased, a great seller and addition to the boards.  Great packing job, maybe even better than mine!  Is that even possible??!! :headbang:

Seriously, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jeff again.  Thanks man!

TW

859 posts

another deal with Jeff, another easy transaction and another cool book added to the collection. 

TW

903 posts

Quick and easy that’s how I like ‘em......   comics that is.....  thanks Jeff!

2,966 posts

Jeff paid instantly and was very easy to work with.  Thanks for the easy transaction!

4,775 posts

Jeff paid quickly and very easy to work with.  Thanks again!

7,932 posts

Just got a nice FF 58 from Jeff and I'm happy with the whole transaction - good communication all the way thru and the book is great!

6,264 posts

Quick payment and a hassle-free transaction. Great boardie!

490 posts

I picked up some nice comics from Jeff's thread recently. They arrived quickly ,securely packaged and in the advertised condition.  Smooth transaction, thanks.

4,546 posts

Purchased a couple of SA Avengers from Jeff. Tightly graded with nice mylites and halfback boards, shipped quickly and securely. Looking forward to future transactions.  

91 posts

Jeff is the man! Comics arrived as shown, described and advertised. Good communication and packing.  Thanks again!