MYSTAFO'S FEEDBACK/KUDOS THREAD
2 2

79 posts in this topic

2,525 posts

Hi everyone! Just getting one of these up now...anyone who's had an experience with me, buying or selling, please feel free to let everyone know how I did :shy:

4,729 posts

You aint first, you're last. Happy to be Travis' first feedback. Bought a couple of Avengers (54 and 55) from Travis. Described well, shipped quick, packed great. Would be very happy to transact again.

32,521 posts

I got Strange Tale from Travis!

:insane:

No seriously, he shipped fast and packed well! (ST 178, 179)

I got them books from Cajun country faster than steam off a crawdad!

:grin:

4,915 posts

Bought a Marvel Feature 1 from Travis. It was shipped quickly and came just as described. I'd definitely recommend him as a seller!

323 posts

I purchased my now beloved ASM 14 6.5 from Travis and could not be happier. Very easy to work with and a smooth transaction. Couldn't ask for anything better!! :whee:

1,430 posts

Travis is a fantastic boardie! Picked up a well-loved bronze key and it was on my doorstep in just a couple of days! Great communication and off the ropes customer service. Two thumbs up!

689 posts

Great boardie. Accurately Graded, and great packaging. I will definitely do business with again.

2,191 posts

I bought as few books from Travis and they came promptly, were better than expected, and overall I would say he's good peoples so absolutely buy from him.

19,985 posts

I bought a pair of Silver Age X-Men from Travis, they were very fairly priced, he shipped them quickly and my friend in USA which has to send them says they are great looking. What do you want more? :D

622 posts

Picked up a FF49 from Travis, graded tight and shipped fast. Can't wait for the next sales thread.

668 posts

Just recived a FF # 50 and 66, fast shipping and well packed. Very happy with the books grade, great guy to deal with. (thumbs u

3,820 posts

Just got Silver Surfer # 2 in the mail, and couldn't be happier. Fantastic grading, if anything he's too critical! Great packaging, super fast shipping.

3,600 posts

Great buyer. Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again. Lyle

2,550 posts

Travis purchased a Star wars 68 and spectacular spider man 64 off of me, and the transaction was perfection. Travis is a great buyer and all around nice person. I hope to deal with him again soon . :)

Take care friend!

4,805 posts

Terrific seller. Fast, accurate and courteous. Highly recommended.

2,327 posts

Just sold some books to Travis. Great guy and a pleasure to deal with and chat to.

2,662 posts

Picked up a nice Conan #1, fast and secure shipping and very good communication.

Buy with confidence (thumbs u

1,277 posts

Got a nice book from Travis. Packed nicely, shipped safely and quickly. I would deal with him again.

52,938 posts

Immediate payment and comms, seamless transaction, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Travis!