• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest comic in your collection?

571 posts in this topic

My rarest mainstream book would probably be one of these:

I don't think I own anything I'd call rare but if I could, it would be books like these! :cloud9:

I am on the same page. I don't own anything rare :sorry:

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of your romance or funny animal "Month" books are scarce.

For me, this one was a bit tough to find. Listed as a Gerber 8 and is the only copy on the census. How about it, Fiction House collectors? Rare? (shrug)

rangers2cgc.jpg

I bought one at the Weiss Auction last year, because your's was the only one on the census...thehumantorch now has it...

Never saw another, nice to see that one:)

At least 2 exist. :foryou:

This is a wonderful thread. While I appreciate the ubber expensive, hard to find books my favs. on this thread are the super rare books that I've never seen before.

These are probably two of my rarest comics. I've only seen 2 copies of each after years of aggressively searching. the #30 is the first comic appearance of John Carter of Mars.

Funnies30fcsm2.jpg

Funnies36fcsm2.jpg

These two are not as rare as the first two, but still fairly scarce.

Hi-Spot02GDfcsm.jpg

OutofthisWorld01fc.jpg