MadGenius Feedback Thread

97 posts in this topic

48 posts

I've done bid'ness with Jason before, and I will do so again based on this recent transaction. (thumbs u

Recently, it was a MARVEL KNIGHTS/MARVEL BOY GENESIS CGC 9.8. Jason's terms of sale were clear; his service fast and professional, as always.

Recommended! :banana:

10,006 posts

Another super smooth transaction with Jason. Picked up (4) slabs in his last sales thread. Super fast shipping, great communication and fantastic packaging.

Looking forward to his next sales thread.

Brian

356 posts

I bought three slabs from Jason recently - they were shipped quickly, packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. He's a great guy to deal with and I'd absolutely buy from him again in the future!

2,487 posts

First rate seller, comic was at least as good as described, grading was tight, shipping was ultra fast and very secure.

Thank you very much for the ASM 16, hope to find you selling more that I could use.

856 posts

Superb service, Awesome communication and excellent packing. Will definitely recommend to all.

A+++++++++

5,607 posts

Just got a WWBN 37 from Jason and I am SUPER HAPPY!

Got the book FAST and the book looks nice! :applause:

SUPER KUDOS to MadGenius (Jason) for this transaction.

Looking forward to more...

1,614 posts

always a pleasure working with Jason. You have a A+ dependable boardie here to work with you on any books sold/purchased.

found a WTB thread, messaged, sold and delivered as promised.

-Mike

Edited by heymikesays

360 posts

I'll try to keep this simple..

First-time buyer. Bought 2 books from his recent sale. Fast shipping and package was great. Came with a free book.

I would definitely recommend and buy from again (thumbs u

300 posts

Great communication! I purchased a few books from Jason at a great price. Fast shipping and the books were packaged very well.

Thanks again!

1,927 posts

Shipped same day as payment and immediately sent tracking number. Books looked great and were packaged very well. Can't ask any more from a seller! (thumbs u

189 posts

Had a great experience buying from Jason. Fast secure shipping and great looking books!

Thanks again,

Jason

2,015 posts

Purchased some raw books from Jason and they were graded accurately, packed well, shipped very quickly and arrived safely. Buy with confidence!

958 posts

Bought some Moon Knight books from Jason and everything went as smooth as silk. The books were expertly packaged and arrived very quickly---on top of that, the grading was spot on!

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

V.

268 posts

Purchased a few raw books - smooth transaction and fast shipping. Quality seller.

42,300 posts

Bought 8 raws and 1 slab - good job of grading, packing and shipping!

628 posts

Purchased a couple more slabs from Jason. Another trouble free transaction as always. Great packaging and fast shipping. Will definitely buy from him again.