elibowman Feedback Forum

17 posts in this topic

1,583 posts

I have only purchased books on the forums to date, but I hope to sell some soon (I need to recover from recent spending sprees). If we have done business, I would appreciate a nod here.

On eBay, I have operated as the_tishbite since 1998 (:whatthe:) with 100% in both directions. Nearly all of my business over there has been in comics, with a few coin purchases/sales thrown in. Thanks, all.

Eli

Edited by elibowman

491 posts

I just completed a great transaction with Eli purchasing a beautiful All Star #49 7.0. Eli was a pleasure to deal with an I hope to do business again in the future. 

Edited by Ghastly542454

337 posts

elibowman bought a couple of nice ASM slabs. Excellent communication and extremely easy to work with. Great buyer!

443 posts

Good transaction with Elibowman for Flash 64.  Accurate grading and good shipping!

2,458 posts

Pretty sure eli bought a set of 4 cgc comics from me in a charity thread (for PR hurricane relief).

He's a swell guy, and I'm grateful for the purchase which went to a good cause, he paid fast, and communicated clearly.

261 posts

Bought an Amazing Spider-Man 252 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3 from Eli. Smooth transaction and kept me in the loop with everything until I received the books. I let him know that I received them and that everything was as described! Thanks for a great transaction!

9,365 posts

Eli recently purchased Amazing Adventures #1 from me.

An incredibly gracious gentleman and a huge pleasure to deal with.

Highest recommendations for this awesome boardie(worship)(worship)(worship)

2,415 posts

Ive had another great easy transaction. Quick payment and great communication!

thanks again!

dan

4,548 posts

Eli is a great seller. Fast, well packed shipping and just easy to deal with. Top notch all around! Thanks, Eli!

22,673 posts

Massive Kudos to Eli for his recent purchases. And just a great all around guy to trade with - a super buyer/seller with great communication, quick payment and fun to talk to. Thanks Kind Sir (thumbsu

841 posts

I bought a Hot Rod Comics 1 from Eli, arrived just as described, I'm happy and would buy from him again.

397 posts

Eli purchased books in my first sales thread - negotiated and communicated well and paid lightning quick. Thanks Eli!

397 posts

Always a pleasure to deal with Eli - as before: pleasant, communicative and paid immediately.  A credit to the boards.

19,222 posts

Sold a couple of books recently to Eli. A perfect transaction. Smooth contact and very fast payment. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat!

6,712 posts

Eli recently purchased a big stack of raw books from me, and it was an all-around pleasure. KUDOS!

2,108 posts
Posted (edited)

Great seller! I bought a pair of GA Archie comics from him. They were very accurately described and graded.

Thanks again.

UPDATE 3/25

Also, bought some books from his eBay. Again, 100% satisfied. (thumbsu

Edited by adampasz