Iggykoopa's Kudos thread.
1 1

19 posts in this topic

261 posts

I've only purchased so far but I'm looking to sell as well. If we've done biz please feel free to give me a shout out and I'll do the same for you. Thanks!

1,586 posts

Easy transaction from my end. Iggy communicated well, and made a very fair offer on a small bundle of books in my thread.

12,417 posts

A great asset to the boards.  Smooth transaction. Fantastic communication and quick payment. Thanks again. 

1,505 posts

Easy to work with, very clear communication and and a quick and painless transaction. Thanks!

1,356 posts

great board member! fast payment!

would definitely sell to again!

5,385 posts

Purchased a book from Iggy and it couldn’t have went smoother!! Great packaging and communication was second to none!! Would gladly do business again in the future so keep posting those awesome books bro!! Thanks again, Gino

332 posts

Great and easy transaction with a quick payment from Iggy. I would definitely do business with him again.

4,915 posts

Paid quick communications was great. Recommended!

250 posts

One of the best. Very fast and spot on communication. Packaging I received a book from him was GREAT and very friendly. Will definitely work with u n make thins easy. Highly recommended. Thnx :D 

10,137 posts

Had a great transaction with Ro.  We traded multiple books and everything went smoothly.  Would not hesitate to deal with again.

26,034 posts

Paid fast and a super pleasant fellow to chat with.  Call me anytime sir and thanks again ! :) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

54 posts

Very nice and responsive. Fast payment and zero hiccups. Great buyer and would not hesitate to do business with again. Thank you!!!!