Jrisher Kudos Thread
1 1

27 posts in this topic

518 posts

Hey Everyone thanks for all your support!  I am trying to move away from eBay and buy and sell on the boards.

Here is a link to my eBay store user name Nuffsaid14

Thank you for all the support and now I present to you my Kudos Thread.  Please share your experience with me, greatly appreciated!  

-Jeff

1,347 posts

I recently purchased a beautiful Avengers #1 in CGC 6.0 from Jeff. Book was great, dealing was Jeff was pleasant and easy, and I received the book literally ONE day after paying! :cloud9:

:foryou: (thumbsu -R

Edited by CycleGirl

10,323 posts

Picked up a couple of comics from Jeff.
They arrived quickly, as described, and were packaged safely.

Thanks.

669 posts

Picked up a few books, very easy and pleasant transaction. Packaged well. Thank you!

190 posts

A fine fellow indeed. I purchased an Avengers #57 and it exceeded my expectations,,,,,very well sent and properly graded,,,,Thank you once again!

138 posts

I purchased a super beautiful ASM 129 from Jeff recently. 
Very happy. Great seller and great shipping.

Thanks for helping me find my keys !!!

293 posts

Great member to do business with. Fast shipping, safe shipping, and an accurate description of books. Thank you very much!!!

3,848 posts

Ordered a comic off Jeff ,well packed and good communication .would buy from again.

225 posts

I recently purchased an X-Men #14 from Jeff.  Great communications throughout the deal.  The comic was packaged well and quickly shipped!

thanks!

Jerry

590 posts

Just sold two higher grade ASM 129's to Jeff and it couldn't have gone any smoother.  He paid instantly, was very accessible, and super friendly to communicate with.  I would do business buying or selling with him any time.  I highly recommend this great boardie!  Thank you for a great transaction!

279 posts

Great board member.  Quick reply's to messages and sent payment promptly.  Thanks for your business Jeff!

1,530 posts

Super easy VCC deal with a Jeff!  Paid promptly, good communication throughout.  Would not hesitate to deal with Jeff again!

3 posts

Just received a book I bought off Jeff. Super happy with it and everything about the transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks again Jeff!

9,009 posts

Got a great Legion of Monsters mag and Strange Tales 100, couldn't be happier with the books, shipping and prices. Thanks man!

284 posts

Bought an xmen 129 from Jeff, the package arrived safely and quickly. Great communication. True asset to the boards and wouldnt hesitate to buy or sell. Thanks for the great book at even better price.

279 posts

Picked up a Defenders #1 from Jeff. Accurately graded, good packaging and great book. Easy to work with. Would definitely buy from again.