• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne-Tec Feedback Thread

45 posts in this topic

I just finished a very high dollar deal with Ryan (Wayne-tec) and not only did it go off without a hitch..... I had fun communicating with a like-minded collector.

I bought ........ Superman 1 from him. Yes, the GA Superman 1!!!!! Ok, it was missing the cover and the 1st 2 wraps, but still. What an awesome comic.

I couldn't pay in one lump sum so Ryan was kind enough to let me make 2 payments on it.

The slab came fast and it was packed well.

Thanks Ryan (Wayne-Tec)

Great transaction!

action comics 1 superman car lifting page from the holy grail. all of the 7 superman pages this is arguably the best one.

Ryan always updated me with shipping and also packed the iconic cover swipe page securely.

thank you so much!!

5 digit transaction that was super smooth.

Ryan purchased a Batman #1 page from my last sales thread and the entire transaction was flawless !

Lightening fast payment with great communication ... highly recommend this boardie for any transaction as it could not have been any better ! (thumbs u

Look forward to future business and thank you VERY much !

Randy Comeaux