PowderedH2O Feedback Thread

13 posts in this topic

Fairly new here. Nothing to sell (yet), but I'm doing some buying as I can. Hopefully everyone I've dealt with is pleased with how I've dealt with them. Please leave feedback as you can.

Sam

Sam the Man sent me a PM telling me about his purchase and paid shortly after I told him where to send the $$. NOOO problems with this boardie!

Sam bought some books from me this week, paid quickly, and was a pleasure to deal with. (thumbs u

Superb deal with Sam. Trustworthy and super fast!!

thanks again, sam! glad DD made it there safe & sound!

a pleasure sir (thumbs u

Just completed my first transaction with Sam...he the buyer, I the seller (FF 15 :cloud9: )...absolutely perfect transaction and GREAT COMMUNICATION as well...couldn't ask for better! :headbang:

t

Excellent person to deal with, could not have been a smoother, easier transaction!

Thanks, Sam:) (worship)

Recently sold Sam a slabbed, high grade FF 71 on the boards. Quick payment, great communication, no issues whatsoever. Highly recommended! :headbang:

Sam bought a slabbed FF1 from me with a personal check. Perfect transaction, pleasure to deal with.

Sam bought a slabbed comic from me, everything went perfectly. Thanks again, Sam!

Sam bought several JLAs from me. He paid very quickly and was prompt in his communications. Great buyer and I'd be happy to do business with him any day. :applause:

Sam just purchased a couple early FF slabs from me (#10 & #12), and the whole transaction was a complete pleasure. Paid quickly as agreed, and great communication. Great boardie, who I'd happily do another deal with anytime. (thumbs u

First transaction with Sam bought an All Flash #23 CGC 6.5 OW-W from him off the boards.

Package was very well packed and arrived in a timely manner.

I would buy from him again anytime. Thanks Tony