• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10 Reasons AQUAMAN is a BAD AZZ

52 posts in this topic

Can you imagine swimming at 1,100 mph? If you even remotely hit an object like a large rock (well, ahem... us humans that is) you would be in about 1,100 pieces following the incident. He'd better be one heck of a good navigator at high speeds.

Though I suppose Flash has a similar conundrum, he has the ability to vibrate at high enough speeds to simply vibrate through the object.

I'm guessing he was bad azz because he was responsible for inciting Jaws and Orca to go on their rampages and, more importantly, for the creation of the Sharktopus.

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Can you believe it's been just over a year since the Sharktopus premier?

Nick Cardy's Pop Art Aquaman covers are the only Aquaman comic of note. Full of "Epic Win." The the wider range of printing colours that were made available due to Neal Adams pushing the envelope with the printers/pressmen as well as management. A real paradigm shifting game-changer.

Radical hook/harpoon for a hand places.

Adult Swim for the show.

aquaman37ad.gif

House Organ Ad

I've read one Aquaman comic in my life... "the creature who devoured Detroit" I think...in it he got knocked out by an sixty-year-old man with a plant vase... out cold.

what a superhero... that was it for me....

:cloud9:

Aquaman56.jpg