• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Feedback!

120 posts in this topic

I finally got my NM 98!!! and some blank comics...He even threw in a few extra..

Transaction Breakdown (jalapeño scoring system I'm Mexican living in Canada (shrug)

Pricing 5 jalapeño out of 5 - Excellent prving and hey threqw in a few extras I really appreciated that

Shipping 5 jalapeño out of 5 - Fast and secure

Overall 5 jalapeño out of 5 - He was friendly , grading spot on I will defenitly buy more From the DR

On a side note, the gf isn't the biggest fan of all these comics that come in daily....but she really gave me an odd look when she saw this...

IMG_0573.jpg

and this one!!

IMG_0574.jpg

Anyways I highly recommened buying from the DR, thanks again

She is really questioning what is inside the box?

I did a transaction for Astonishing Tales 25. The transaction went smoothly and the comic was packaged well and I was satisfied with the grading. My wife even chuckled at the stickers on the outside of the package.

Picked up 5 issues of X-men comics from the latest sales thread, shipping was fast, comics were secure. Can't ask for much more. Was definitely a good buying experience.

Balls hooked me up with more hairy than I care to admit... I'm talking a mouthful.

A super sweet Werewolf run from 1 - 33 showed up today and it was wrapped with at least $35 worth of bubble wrap.

Each book in a glimmering fresh new mylar (wish I had some mylars :( ) and each taped with exactly one 3/4 inch piece of tape.

. Each piece of tape was perfectly centered on the flap as well.

I guess I should have figured that a guy named Balls could center up on any size flap :grin:

The cardboard box they were shipped in was made of 200 lb test & press cardboard with each corner supported with more bubble wrap and Ball's local newspaper, "The Balls Business Weekly".

Who packs like this except the meat plant... well and me? Nobody does.

You want full Balls service from your chin to your nose and then to your mailbox... then this Balls is for you.

If you don't love Balls... oh don't worry... you soon will :cloud9:

Jason squared me away with my first Marvel Mystery Comics. Great Book for a great price...Shipping was extremely fast, especially since I am stationed overseas.

Thanks for the great book (thumbs u (thumbs u