• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Feedback!

120 posts in this topic

Another Home Run delivered by the good Dr.

Purchased a mini-grail from the copper age.

Never seen a book packaged as securely as this book was.

Happy repeat customer who is looking forward to your next sales thread.

Thank You Jason (worship)(worship)

What can I say, a successful transaction that started with a WTB thread. Very rare these days. Jason is a superb buyer. Quick replies, gets back when he says he's going to get back, and just an all around stellar guy. Thanks, Jason!

-Dave

KPR COMICS

Keys Priced Right!

Jason bought a bunch of Ms Marvel's from me and I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Jason was great to deal with a I hope we can deal again in the future. (thumbs u

Jason is an excellent seller as well. I bought a CFD 3 Horror Con from him for a very decent price and he even included a few extras. Everything was expertly packed. He was great to work with and buy from (thumbs u . Thanks Jason.

Just got my recent pickups from Jason's latest sales thread, and like my prior transactions with him, this one was top-notch all across the board. (thumbs u The books were graded accurately, the packaging was bomb-proof, and everything was shipped super-quick! Thanks again, Jason!

I have bought items from Jason on a few different occasions and his attention to detail has always been evident in his mailed packages. The items have always been: (i) delivered quickly and packaged carefully, (ii) accurately graded, and (iii) enclosed in mylites with MCP backing boards. I enthusiastically recommend buying from Jason.