• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, the blob said:

Find it at a yardsale. That's how I got my last copy.

I've never been to one before. I might have to try one

18 minutes ago, revat said:

why do you want one now vs say....3 years ago?  I'd wait til 6-10 months after the movie.  But this is a comic unlike any other.  It was steadily going up even without the movie.

Well, because I wasn't collecting anything years ago

1 hour ago, godparticl said:

Should I try to jump on an ASM 300 now or do y'all think it will cool down after the movie? It's getting out of my reach now

If you know what they go for and like the book, buy one.

Seriously, this is what the boards have come to anymore SMH

Because of New Mutants 8 and X-Force 116 heating up, expect to see the other issues from those runs get hoarded because who knows which characters will be in the next Deadpool / X-Force movie, or even the NM movie for that matter since they;ve gone to reshoots.

I'm betting on Dead Girl and have been grabbing X-Force 125 / 126 out of dollar bins like a maniac

2 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

Because of New Mutants 8 and X-Force 116 heating up, expect to see the other issues from those runs get hoarded because who knows which characters will be in the next Deadpool / X-Force movie, or even the NM movie for that matter since they;ve gone to reshoots.

I'm betting on Dead Girl and have been grabbing X-Force 125 / 126 out of dollar bins like a maniac

What would reshoots have to do with anything? Any movie that has a decent budget has reshoots.

16 hours ago, ygogolak said:

What would reshoots have to do with anything? Any movie that has a decent budget has reshoots.

Just that the movie release was pushed back a year, allegedly because "it wasn't scary enough"

1 hour ago, Lonzilla said:

Just that the movie release was pushed back a year, allegedly because "it wasn't scary enough"

Yea, I agree on New Mutants. But DP is doing reshoots too and I don't think it has anything to do with changing the story was my point.

21 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

I bought the whole Allred X-force run a few years ago because i’d heard it was pretty good; still havent gotten around to reading it yet tho :p

1 hour ago, JTLarsen said:

It was amazing and brilliant. #Milligan

Far and away the best thing that ever happened to the title. Great run. And I loved Allred's art (and still do.)

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, MGH said:

Can't see asm 300 ever losing its steam.     Lot of people want ( including me) 

The book lost a lot of steam after the horrible Spiderman 3 years ago, so it is not impervious to price fluctuations. I would still wait till after the movie though.