• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

No, Star Wars 1 is the first adaptation of the movie franchise to comic books. Star Wars is a movie. Wolverine is a comic book character.

That’s true of all the star wars comics, but for some reason the first appearance of ahsoka is worth many times what the much older first appearance of vader, luke, leia, han, etc. is.Must be a generational thing, I don’t understand it (shrug)

28 minutes ago, BrooksR said:

That’s true of all the star wars comics, but for some reason the first appearance of ahsoka is worth many times what the much older first appearance of vader, luke, leia, han, etc. is.Must be a generational thing, I don’t understand it (shrug)

The regular issues sure, there are so many of those. I'm shocked its worth what it is right now in 9.8.

But if you count the 35 cent variants on those then the Vader Luke Han etc win out.

Edited by Rip

I am very surprised these two books are NOT catching fire right now.  I am defiantly going to watch them very closely and picking up a few. Issue 22 already went into 2nd print and I think 23 did as well.

image.png.c2d8b51457f0dc4e5381a117168075dd.pngimage.thumb.png.5a6968de0135bd20b11c3fecf42b5bfe.png

Edited by carter3175

48 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

Looks like King Thor getting some heat.  Especially the #1 2nd print Gorr Cover.  Some sellers are listing it as a Walmart variant as well...FML!

I passed on two of the Wal-Mart Venom 25 3 Packs.  By the time I realized the KT 2nd print was in them, someone else had bough both of them. :(

Just now, WeR138 said:

I passed on two of the Wal-Mart Venom 25 3 Packs.  By the time I realized the KT 2nd print was in them, someone else had bough both of them. :(

So those popped up in the Wal-Mart 3 packs?  I wasn't aware of that.  Some sellers are listing them as a Wal-Mart Variant, which is incorrect I believe.

2 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

So those popped up in the Wal-Mart 3 packs?  I wasn't aware of that.  Some sellers are listing them as a Wal-Mart Variant, which is incorrect I believe.

I don't know if they were in the specific ones that I saw, but I'm a masochist; so I tell myself both of them had it.

3 minutes ago, gradejunky said:

So there is a purple Venom 25 variant with the Walmart pack. I see a ton of them on ebay right now.

21 minutes ago, WeR138 said:

Are you absolutely positive? I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere. There was a different KLing Thor 1 variant that was on the front of a three pack but I can't imagine the Ribic variant is in the purple Venom pack. 

7 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Are you absolutely positive? I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere. There was a different KLing Thor 1 variant that was on the front of a three pack but I can't imagine the Ribic variant is in the purple Venom pack. 

I was referencing the original white logo 3 pack. I should have been more specific.

Edited by WeR138
clarification

11 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Must be different with the purple variant. I can see the edges of both others and neither one is the Thor. Also watched a guy open an version on YouTube and it wasn't in his either.

Marvel pack contents are not predetermined. There is a pool of books but finding two 3 packs that are the same would be very difficult, in my estimation. Mine have always been different.

17 hours ago, carter3175 said:

I am very surprised these two books are NOT catching fire right now.  I am defiantly going to watch them very closely and picking up a few. Issue 22 already went into 2nd print and I think 23 did as well.

image.png.c2d8b51457f0dc4e5381a117168075dd.pngimage.thumb.png.5a6968de0135bd20b11c3fecf42b5bfe.png

The info about Ove's parentage turned out to be wrong

Spoiler

His mother is the Enchantress