WeR138's Feedback Thread

16 posts in this topic

9,357 posts

Them feedbacks is good! WeR138 bought an IM 55 SS from me. Transaction went lickety split, and I'd be happy to transact with him again.

1,489 posts

Sold WeR an Adventure 247 with no complaints! Thanks!

11,389 posts

I just finished my 1st transaction with Keith, and everything went as smooth as silk. He paid immediately, and was friendly and easy to deal with. Looking forward to more transactions in the future. (thumbs u

2,077 posts

Sold a couple books to WeR and he paid lightning fast and was a pleasure to do business with. Welcome back anytime!

BIGS

19,984 posts

Keith recently bought a pair of Silver/Bronze Marvel books from my last sales thread, he was very corteous and timely in his communication, and also in his payment.

Deal with him with confidence, you will not be disappointed to have him as a customer! (thumbs u

9,853 posts

Keith is an excellent buyer. very easy to deal with and paid incredibly fast. Sold some comics and then some magazines to him and hes very fair even in his Pm offers. Its been a pleasure. Thanks you

31,919 posts

It's a pleasure to deal with Keith. :applause:

6,805 posts

Keith purchased a couple of DC's from me and made lightning fast payment! Communication was great as well. I hope to deal with Keith again in the future! Thank you Keith! :)

619 posts

Picked up a sweet TeenTitans 1 signed by Wolfman and Perez from Keith. He shipped it fast and packed it great. Thanks Keith!!!

11,389 posts

Keith's bought from me multiple times, and every time has been as smooth and easy as the one before it.  Quick payment and great communication throughout the transaction -- I'm always happy to see him popping into my sales threads, and if you're selling, you will be too. (thumbsu

9,853 posts

Sold to Keith for the 4th time now and he pays incredibly fast each time. Great to communicate with and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Keith. 

22,664 posts

Huge Kudos to Keith for his purchases in my recent sales thread. He scored some nice loot, grabbed a hardcover GOTG freebie, communicated well and paid immediately. Thanks and enjoy my friend!