• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Anyone heard about this book. I saw a couple and picked it up. 

20210208_155510.jpg

#1 comes out this week I think.  I thought about ordering some but dumped them last minute.  I have too much mess right now.

3 hours ago, PeterPark said:

Kinda funny how Gleason called the 3rd print UNPRECEDENTED! on his website...when so many books go to multiple printings and I would be very surprised if they were done with the 55 cover motif at three printings...even the Obama 583 went for five...

there has never been a third print of this particular issue. it is totally unprecedented.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

I never find that book in high grade.

I had a beat up copy that sold for $20 and had an offer within minutes that I did end up accepting. I Don’t care for Cates period but speculators and others go nuts over his stuff. 

Edited by Corona smith

On 2/7/2021 at 9:23 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

This is starting to get some attention - ASM 62 new costume. I had recently made a small pre-order and now they are starting to get scooped up all of a sudden and different variants are being offered. We had a short discussion a few weeks back but I wanted to give you all a heads up again...going to try to find some more below the now exaggerating prices...

ASM 62.png

TFAW has them for less than ratio prices but has a limit of one. 

https://www.tfaw.com/jan210652-amazing-spider-man-62-weaver-design-variant.html?SSAID=839512&sscid=21k5_8yyvg

19 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

One of the Pump n Dump sites wrote an article on Sunday about Manifold (no clue) being the most underrated character at Marvel and TA-DAAA...Secret Warriors (2009) #4 now bringing $20+. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 

image.png

This beat up copy of this X-Men 14 variant sold for around $150. Is this hot for this book? I see no listings other than another raw in that $ range and two sales. I have a not beat up copy (though I don't think it could be a 9.8), wondering whether it should be slabbed, but I can't tell what the market for a slab is on the book:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-14-Greg-Horn-I-Am-Captain-America-variant-/284048767188?hash=item4222a038d4%3Ag%3AmzMAAOSwgexfiztp&nma=true&si=BZbpsjZvXBDBh7scMVfgI%2BAabNw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by the blob