• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

Those two books will likely miss next weeks for just that aforementioned message, any day of the week fits that criteria. It’s hard to think of a new hot book that exploded that wasn’t mentioned on this thread. This is the best place to check

I honestly prefer the forums at comics heating up. A big group of active collectors, flippers and speculators sharing info. I get a ton of info on their forums. If you’re over there I’m ToddW. I get almost as much info here but it’s like family over there. 

16 hours ago, littledoom said:

52 Week 11s

Green Lantern 30 & 31s have been selling.. little murmurs here and there 

Filming for the Green Lantern HBO series starts filming early next month. Thoughts on Justice League 50? Some eBay sellers are claiming its 1st Jessica Cruz, but CGC does not label it as such. There's a HTF 2nd print as well.

39 minutes ago, comixry said:

Filming for the Green Lantern HBO series starts filming early next month. Thoughts on Justice League 50? Some eBay sellers are claiming its 1st Jessica Cruz, but CGC does not label it as such. There's a HTF 2nd print as well.

Her Ringed hand first appears  in Green Lantern 20. She’s also mentioned by name in GL20.  I believe the next is a cameo in Justice League 30. Justice League 31 is her first full appearance. Justice league 50 is her first as green lantern. Though her first cameo covers that. I could be wrong on these I’m going off memory. 

Edited by Corona smith

16 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

Her Ringed hand first appears  in Green Lantern 20. She’s also mentioned by name in GL20.  I believe the next is a cameo in Justice League 30. Justice League 31 is her first full appearance. Justice league 50 is her first as green lantern. Though her first cameo covers that. I could be wrong on these I’m going off memory. 

Wow...I can't think of another character who's 1st app/cameo/name/appearance in shadow/hand appearance/etc is so spread out across multiple titles.

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

Invincible 7 1st Guardians of the Globe seeing sales. so is all the other white/red hot Invincible comics right now

Just waiting for people to realize that Invincible 89 2nd Print is the real deal.  

Don't hate because I like it in pink. 

Patrick 

2 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

Just waiting for people to realize that Invincible 89 2nd Print is the real deal.  

Don't hate because I like it in pink. 

Patrick 

I regret not picking up the one you had for sale

i think that one has legs 

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I regret not picking up the one you had for sale

i think that one has legs 

I was thinking of starting another sale w/ that one included. 

But I have been thinking of waiting until it gets a little crazy.  

Even when it was hot a couple months back, there were only a handful of copies on E-bay

Love the character in that suit. 

Patrick 

20 minutes ago, followtheleader said:
1 hour ago, comixry said:

...I can't think of another character who's 1st app/cameo/name/appearance in shadow/hand appearance/etc is so spread out across multiple titles.

Venom may lap that. 

Patrick 

I still think HIM or warlock or Adam warlock might be the too, if you consider it all one character. Like 2 cameo 1sts for HIM , but I agree these are all at the too of the list lol

5 minutes ago, littledoom said:

50 & 51 2nd also

For real.  They are VERY tough to run across. 

I've only run across one 60 2nd.  Definitely doesn't pull as well as the others right now. 

I enjoy the later Gwenvincible cover.  I picked up quite a few of those, but they must be a much higher print run.  Like the Marvel/Invincible mash-up.

Patrick

10 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

For real.  They are VERY tough to run across. 

I've only run across one 60 2nd.  Definitely doesn't pull as well as the others right now. 

I enjoy the later Gwenvincible cover.  I picked up quite a few of those, but they must be a much higher print run.  Like the Marvel/Invincible mash-up.

Patrick

A lot of those previews predating #1 are selling well

1 minute ago, littledoom said:

A lot of those previews predating #1 are selling well

What's doing the best?  I can't even remember them all. 

TJ 1, MOTU 1, SD 102 or whatevs, NC 3

Guess there is another book with 2 million early appearances.

Patrick