Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
89 89

56,570 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Beige said:

2 x Vengeance #1 CGC 9.8 auctions finishing today + 2 days time - GPA high of $790+

Interesting to see how they go.

Not the only "Vengeance" popping recently.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=spirits+of+vengeance+9&_sacat=1&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=12&_sadis=15&_osacat=1&_odkw=spirits+of+vengeance+vengeance+9&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_stpos=11102-2541

It's been a while since I've kept up on what's going on in Marvel continuity. I know Annihilation: Wraith 1 was and still is hot because it's his first appearance. Is this a character with long-term viability? #2 was hot as well but that appears to have cooled off a lot.

On 12/20/2020 at 10:22 PM, Acegraphix said:

Sad Lemon Comics has some first prints of the main cover right this moment. I just ordered a bunch....not sure how long they will be available.

I ordered 10 High Republic #1s (A cover) from them. Has anyone received their order from them?

I actually didn't think my order went through until I noticed the payment being processed two weeks later. Even though I thought I set up an account with them initially, it is showing that I no longer have an account with them... even though I'm still getting their promotional emails... maybe I just ordered as a guest and didn't actually register?

What's up with Captain Marvel 8 first Star? Seems to have risen from $20 to $35+ in the last few days.

One of my LCS has four nice copies of the secret variant at $22 per. Should I?

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!
26 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

What's up with Captain Marvel 8 first Star? Seems to have risen from $20 to $35+ in the last few days.

2nd and 3rd Prints sell for high money 

1 hour ago, eddly said:

I ordered 10 High Republic #1s (A cover) from them. Has anyone received their order from them?

I actually didn't think my order went through until I noticed the payment being processed two weeks later. Even though I thought I set up an account with them initially, it is showing that I no longer have an account with them... even though I'm still getting their promotional emails... maybe I just ordered as a guest and didn't actually register?

That could be the case. I have ordered from them dozens of times and do not have an account, I just use paypal. Never had any issues with them or the quality of their comics fwiw.

1 hour ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Not not cost effecient let that one go too late I sold all mine for $20 to $25 as well

2 hours ago, eddly said:

I ordered them as well, and had them shipped to someone I know in London, but they haven't arrived yet.

5 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Third do. Second most assuredly do not.

All New Marvel Now Point One 2nd Print & Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print both outsell the firsts by a hell of a lot. Just off the top of my head. I mean give me a few minutes and I’m sure a half dozen more I can list. 

Edited by Corona smith
17 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

All New Marvel Now Point One 2nd Print & Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print both outsell the firsts by a hell of a lot. Just off the top of my head. I mean give me a few minutes and I’m sure a half dozen more I can list. 

I don’t believe they were making a blanket statement and you’re missing some context. They were talking about CM #8... I think  

hope you aren’t too far into that list. 

Edited by awakeintheashes
26 minutes ago, Corona smith said:

9 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

I don’t believe they were making a blanket statement and you’re missing some context. They were talking about CM #8... I think  

hope you aren’t too far into that list. 

@awakeintheashesis correct.