• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg's end of year sale. Raw/slabs. 100's to be listed. Recap on page 74

1,155 posts in this topic

I would like to purchase. How do I contact you?
Greg has a website - probably something like gregreececomics - anyway, contact him there - maybe some of these are listed there now.

Welcome to the boards mit. If you look at the post above yours you'll see the last post was Dec 2011 - this is a two year old thread.

You can contact Greg via his website or by left clicking his name in this thread and sending him a private message or pm. Greg is very good to deal with.

You might also consider checking out the virtual comic con held here November 9-10

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69&PHPSESSID=

Welcome to the boards mit. If you look at the post above yours you'll see the last post was Dec 2011 - this is a two year old thread.

You can contact Greg via his website or by left clicking his name in this thread and sending him a private message or pm. Greg is very good to deal with.

You might also consider checking out the virtual comic con held here November 9-10

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=69&PHPSESSID=

I remember doing this my first day or two on the boards!

Batman #404 CGC 9.8 White Pages $50

BATMAN404CGC98WHITE.jpg

Do you have this comic for sale? Thank you.

Greg has a website - probably something like gregreececomics - anyway, contact him there - maybe some of these are listed there now.