• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off CAPTAINS, BOYS, WOMEN, BONDAGE, SPIRIT;) Etc MOST ARE GA

72 posts in this topic

Women Outlaws #2, 1948, Fox. nice color, dirt. and stains that show on the inside of the front cover. Looks like the pages inside got wet (the bottom right corner) and the very bottom right corner (inside pages) is very rounded, cover is OK and so is the rest of the page, so I'm guessing, this book would be "slightly brittle" even though the cover is not. VG guide is $120, not sure what to grade this. so I scanned an inside page so you can see the corner. Bin is $45.00

womenoutlaws002.jpg

womenoutlaws003.jpg

th_womenoutlaws001.jpg

:takeit:

Women Outlaws #2, 1948, Fox. nice color, dirt. and stains that show on the inside of the front cover. Looks like the pages inside got wet (the bottom right corner) and the very bottom right corner (inside pages) is very rounded, cover is OK and so is the rest of the page, so I'm guessing, this book would be "slightly brittle" even though the cover is not. VG guide is $120, not sure what to grade this. so I scanned an inside page so you can see the corner. Bin is $45.00

womenoutlaws002.jpg

womenoutlaws003.jpg

th_womenoutlaws001.jpg

Sold, :foryou: Thank you! I was beginning to wonder if I was here in the middle of the night;) (worship)

Modeling with Millie #22, Marvel 1963, Wedding Cover, Paper Dolls, white pages, it's a decent copy, especially for this kind of book, but there is a little paper loss, looks like something was stuck to it in a small area on the front and back, just the top layer of the paper is gone. Grade is VG+ (4.5) Guide is $12 in VG and $18 in Fine, Bin is $9.00Sold,

modelingwithmillie22002.jpg

th_modelingwithmillie22001.jpg

Frankie and Lana , #13, Contains an Anti Wertham Editorial.Marvel ( Timely) 1947 White to slightly off-white pages, some color wear on spine, otherwise the color is nice, some NCB creasing, small tear at bottom. Grade is VG/ (4.0 ) Bin $25.00Sold,

frankieandlana002.jpg

th_frankieandlana001.jpg

Adventure Comics #381, 1969, the first full length Supergirl, White pages, some folds on the edges of the pages, small tears, stains and creasing. Grade is Good+ (2.5), Guide is $12.00 in Good , $24.00 in Very good. Bin is $8.00

adventure381002.jpg

th_adventure381001.jpg

A Date with Judy #14, DC Comics, 1949, White pages, corner crease, upper right, which shows mostly on the back. Great color. Grade is Fine (6.0) Guide is $30.00, Bin is $20.00Sold,

Note:, there is a fairly well known dealer on eBay who has it listed as Scarce, but I have no idea if it is.

Adatewihtjudy002.jpg

th_Adatewihtjudy001.jpg

A Date with Millie #1, Marvel

There is a ton of distributor's ink on the back cover and the bottom of 3 pages. It's readable, the pages are nice and the paper dolls are intact. Grade is some kind of low. Dan DeCarlo,. Bin $10.00 Sold!

ADatewithMillie1002.jpg

th_ADatewithMillie001.jpg

A Date with Millie #3, 1960, Marvel/Atlas, Great color, gloss, off-white to white pages, tiny bit of distributor's ink on the spine, right and bottom edges. I had several of these years ago, this was the nicest copy by far. There s a small crease/bend upper right. Not sure how to grade this, but I believe it's about Fine/VF (7.0) Fine Guide is $41.00, VF is 76. Bin is $25.00Sold,

ADatewithMillie3002.jpg

th_ADatewithMillie3001.jpg

A Date with Millie #5, 1960, Marvel/Atlas, Great color, gloss, off-white to white pages, tiny bit of distributor's ink on the edges. Happy Birthday! Paper Dolls, crease/bend upper right, lower right, Grade is VG/F (5.0) Guide is $28.00 VG and $42.00 in Fine, bin is $ 20.00Sold,

ADatewithMillie5002.jpg

th_ADatewithMillie5001.jpg

Millie the Model, #95, 1959, Great color, Distributor's ink on the edges, tear across front cover, paper dolls, white pages, Bin $4.00

milliemodel95002.jpg

th_milliemodel95001.jpg

Millie the Model #113, Marvel, 1962, off-white pages, paper dolls, there is a production crease across the front cover, some creasing on the back, front looks nice. Fine (6.0) Guide is $15.00, bin is $9.00

milliemodel113002.jpg

th_milliemodel113001.jpg

Millie the Model #115, Marvel, 1962, off-white pages, paper dolls, there is a very small tear lower right, . Fine (6.0) Guide is $15.00, bin is $9.00

milliemodel115002.jpg

th_milliemodel115001.jpg

Last but not least a great cover! Sold,

Bobby Benson's B-B-B Riders #14, Magazine Enterprises (ME) 1952, Ghost Rider, Horror, Decapitation, Skulls, Bondage (just a laugh a minute;) Pages are off-white, color is nice, there is a small piece off the right edge, 1/2 inch cover spine split, and the bottoms staple is only attached at the back. I purchased it on the board a while ago, and agree with that person's Grade of VG- (3.5) VG guide is $58, bin is $45.00

barbqueriders002.jpg

th_barbqueriders001.jpg

Millie the Model, #95, 1959, Great color, Distributor's ink on the edges, tear across front cover, paper dolls, white pages, Bin $4.00

milliemodel95002.jpg

th_milliemodel95001.jpg

Millie the Model #113, Marvel, 1962, off-white pages, paper dolls, there is a production crease across the front cover, some creasing on the back, front looks nice. Fine (6.0) Guide is $15.00, bin is $9.00

milliemodel113002.jpg

th_milliemodel113001.jpg

Millie the Model #115, Marvel, 1962, off-white pages, paper dolls, there is a very small tear lower right, . Fine (6.0) Guide is $15.00, bin is $9.00

milliemodel115002.jpg

th_milliemodel115001.jpg

Sold, Thanks, Heath! (worship)