The Million Dollar Debut... of the Detective #359 Club!
6 6

349 posts in this topic

21,563 posts

Very nice! :applause:

Here is my twin to your 8.0. (thumbs u

cgcDetective%20Comics%20359C_zpswqsqi6pk.jpg

4,587 posts

Nice twinsies

4,587 posts

And it's always a good feeling deleting one of your followed eBay searches

21,563 posts

Stunner! (worship)

4,587 posts

Wow !!

17,845 posts
I need to join this club next year. hm

Better late than never. Glad to finally have my first copy. (thumbs u

iLeU7yF.jpg

24,452 posts
I need to join this club next year. hm

Better late than never. Glad to finally have my first copy. (thumbs u

:headbang:

Great-looking 5.0!

8,616 posts

Belated post of a recent pick-up!

imageproxy (2).jpg

24,452 posts
On 2/11/2017 at 4:23 PM, piper said:

Belated post of a recent pick-up!

She's a beaut!  (thumbsu

21,563 posts
41 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Boom! Very nice news, and having Whedon on as director should be great for the film........

1,772 posts
1 hour ago, Point Five said:

As soon as I saw the news, I knew one of you would have it shared already.  I can't wait for this one to come out.

21,563 posts

On second thought, I am a bit more cautious about the film now. While Whedon hit a home run with the first Avengers film, he struck out with a bad sequel with AoU. On the TV side, he is also involved in the horrible Agents of SHIELD show. I am hoping that in Batgirl he brings the magic of the first Avengers movie, and not the sequel. :wishluck:

488 posts
11 hours ago, kimik said:

On second thought, I am a bit more cautious about the film now. While Whedon hit a home run with the first Avengers film, he struck out with a bad sequel with AoU. On the TV side, he is also involved in the horrible Agents of SHIELD show. I am hoping that in Batgirl he brings the magic of the first Avengers movie, and not the sequel. :wishluck:

I mean, Avengers 2: AOU wasn't that bad. At the end of the day, it was a solid film. I think when you try not to make it live up to the expectations of #1 you realize it was enjoyable with solid action and the good old Avengers we know and love. Shield on the other hand I agree.

2,869 posts
12 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I mean, Avengers 2: AOU wasn't that bad. At the end of the day, it was a solid film. I think when you try not to make it live up to the expectations of #1 you realize it was enjoyable with solid action and the good old Avengers we know and love. Shield on the other hand I agree.

I agree.  He's a proven director that, unlike Zack Snyder, had not delivered a trail of dud movies.  I think we will see colors and, most important a lot of fun in this Batgirl movie.  And i don't think it will be a CGI-fest shot inside some warehouse with fake clouds in the background.

7,732 posts

Every action movie has CGI in it now. Snyder is very hit or miss on his movies, 300 was a hit, Watchman was well done, Man Of Steel was a hit. Yes BvS was terrible, which was over stuffed and badly edited.  I wouldn't say he's had a trail of duds cause he hasn't.  Some people think cause George Lucas used no CGI and used a bunch of puppets and miniatures to make way back in 1977, then that's how it should be now. If that's you stop being that guy!   

Edited by Kevin76