Readcomix' Kudos Thread
3 3

14 posts in this topic

7,123 posts

Hello all, and thanks in advance!

FYI, Readcomix is also my eBay ID if you want to check out my feedback there as well. (All as a buyer; When selling/trading here I plan to do my best to emulate those sellers who have given me the best buyer experiences over the years.)

1,838 posts

Gene is a great seller to have to buy from. He was easy to work with and provided exactly what he said he would and with great communication and in a speedy time frame. Great shipping as well, which is always a plus in my book. 

29,011 posts

gene is aces--picked up a little g.a. book from me, paid instantly and is great to chat with.  hope i put up some other stuff that is on his want list!

2,684 posts

Worked out a package deal with Gene and everything went great. Gene went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable with the grades by sending extra photos when needed, his packaging was rock solid, and his shipping price was exact. I would deal with this guy at any time. (worship) 

1,891 posts

As easy as it gets.  From initiation to completion in under a week.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  (thumbsu(thumbsu

3,792 posts

Bought some comics off Gene,they were packed well ,as listed with no damage,i am happy.

2,171 posts

Great books, Gene ! 

[very happy w/my new 3 lower-mid grade Amazing Fantasy/Amazing Adventures, priced fairly and shipped securely and quickly.]

Edited by grebal

6,610 posts

Just got my books and extra from Gene and it was a great experience all around (thumbsu kudos sir

16,264 posts

Just got some great books from Gene! Described well, packed great and sent very fast. Even got a couple of freebies. He runs a fun sales thread and is great to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with him!

1,453 posts

Made a deal with Gene last night for numerous books.

Today he hand delivered them.  WOW!

What a great and easy guy to work with.  The books were as (or better) than described and his price was more than fair.

Gene is the kind of guy that makes these boards a great place to be.

Edited by Hudson

739 posts

I have bought from Gene and sold to him as well. One of the nicest boardies you'll ever converse with and an upstanding person all around. Never be shy to buy or sell from him! (thumbsu

291 posts

I purchased a stack of assorted Classics Illustrated and other nice GA books from Gene's recent thread.  The books were accurately graded, very securely packed, and shipped quickly.  Also shared some great conversation with him as well.  Great guy and great seller.  Looking forward to the next sales thread.  Thank you!  :tink:

202 posts

High fives to Gene! 

Thank you again for the cool comics, fast & secure shipment and excellent communication.