• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Readcomix' Kudos Thread
5 5

68 posts in this topic

Worked out a package deal with Gene and everything went great. Gene went out of his way to make sure that I was comfortable with the grades by sending extra photos when needed, his packaging was rock solid, and his shipping price was exact. I would deal with this guy at any time. (worship) 

Made a deal with Gene last night for numerous books.

Today he hand delivered them.  WOW!

What a great and easy guy to work with.  The books were as (or better) than described and his price was more than fair.

Gene is the kind of guy that makes these boards a great place to be.

Edited by Hudson

I purchased a stack of assorted Classics Illustrated and other nice GA books from Gene's recent thread.  The books were accurately graded, very securely packed, and shipped quickly.  Also shared some great conversation with him as well.  Great guy and great seller.  Looking forward to the next sales thread.  Thank you!  :tink:

I purchased a stack of books from Gene's GA sale back in November (better late feedback than never!).  Books arrived quickly, well packed, and as pictured.  He's a great guy and even included an awesome freebie, a loose cover that I had been searching for a long time!  Thank you!