mustang33guy KUDOS Thread
2 2

29 posts in this topic

2,966 posts

Adam bought a nice horror comic and paid lightning fast.  I hope to do business with him again. :headbang: 

18,178 posts

Adam is a great straight up seller. Accurate grading, quick, safe shipping and just a pleasure to correspond with. Thanks so much for the great deal on an awsome book. Would buy from or sell to in a heartbeat!

Edited by Robot Man

297 posts

I bought a couple of books from Adam recently (Black Cat Mystery #51 and Rangers Comics #39), and it was a great transaction.

Awesome books that were graded accurately and shipped securely. I look forward to taking more books off Adams hands...:whee:

1,098 posts
1 minute ago, SuperGrover said:

I bought a couple of books from Adam recently (Black Cat Mystery #51 and Rangers Comics #39), and it was a great transaction.

Awesome books that were graded accurately and shipped securely. I look forward to taking more books off Adams hands...:whee:

Thanks again Kent! :bigsmile:

1,098 posts
On 4/14/2018 at 6:22 PM, Robot Man said:

Adam is a great straight up seller. Accurate grading, quick, safe shipping and just a pleasure to correspond with. Thanks so much for the great deal on an awsome book. Would buy from or sell to in a heartbeat!

Thanks Bob!

2,496 posts

I recently bought a raw, Silver Age Spider-Man comic from Adam.  The whole transaction was super smooth.  He was friendly, quick to respond to messages, and shipped the book very fast and packaged very securely.  I would absolutely deal with him again!

Thanks Adam!

7,957 posts

I've both bought from and sold to (Golden Age in both cases) Adam, and hes a great boardie! Communication, negotiation, shipping and packing -- all fast, accurate and timely! Do not hesitate to transact (thumbsu

626 posts

Bought a book from Adam. Good communication, good packaging & fast shipping. I would be happy to deal with him again.

193 posts
On 3/26/2018 at 8:18 PM, mustang33guy said:

Please leave feedback if we’ve had any dealings buying or selling :)

Adam is easy to deal with and an accurate grader. Just a great seller.

1,098 posts
4 hours ago, toto said:

Adam is easy to deal with and an accurate grader. Just a great seller.

Thanks Otto!

15,661 posts

I purchased A Date with Judy 25 from Adam's thread here on the boards. I received the book quickly. It was well packaged and accurately graded. Communication with Adam was great, he's an awesome guy to deal with!

1,098 posts
9 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

I purchased A Date with Judy 25 from Adam's thread here on the boards. I received the book quickly. It was well packaged and accurately graded. Communication with Adam was great, he's an awesome guy to deal with!

Thanks so much Larry! And I appreciate you telling me the climax of the story I never got around to reading in the A Date With Judy! Definitely was great (thumbsu

3,320 posts

Accurate grading, fast shipping, and a nice guy!  What more could you ask for?

1,098 posts
38 minutes ago, Badger said:

Accurate grading, fast shipping, and a nice guy!  What more could you ask for?

Thanks Jeff!

29,635 posts

picked up a great little super magician from Adam, and it was a perfect deal.  I'll check his sales threads out every time.

1,098 posts
50 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

picked up a great little super magician from Adam, and it was a perfect deal.  I'll check his sales threads out every time.

Thanks William!

1,098 posts
2 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Adam has hooked me up twice with some nice books. I'd be happy to transact with him. Good dude to do a deal with. :)

Thanks James!

474 posts

Adam is a great seller. Very happy with my purchase. Accurate grading and very fast shipping. Communication was terrific. Nothing but good things to say. Thank you again for great book. Its found its new home.