• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mustang33guy KUDOS Thread
3 3

73 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SuperGrover said:

I bought a couple of books from Adam recently (Black Cat Mystery #51 and Rangers Comics #39), and it was a great transaction.

Awesome books that were graded accurately and shipped securely. I look forward to taking more books off Adams hands...:whee:

Thanks again Kent! :bigsmile:

I recently bought a raw, Silver Age Spider-Man comic from Adam.  The whole transaction was super smooth.  He was friendly, quick to respond to messages, and shipped the book very fast and packaged very securely.  I would absolutely deal with him again!

Thanks Adam!

I purchased A Date with Judy 25 from Adam's thread here on the boards. I received the book quickly. It was well packaged and accurately graded. Communication with Adam was great, he's an awesome guy to deal with!

9 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

I purchased A Date with Judy 25 from Adam's thread here on the boards. I received the book quickly. It was well packaged and accurately graded. Communication with Adam was great, he's an awesome guy to deal with!

Thanks so much Larry! And I appreciate you telling me the climax of the story I never got around to reading in the A Date With Judy! Definitely was great (thumbsu