• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

I still have yet to see an episode of this show.

But I am biased, I hate soap opera's

Honest question: so you don't follow any comic book? They are all soap operas.

:eyeroll:

I wouldn't call the Walking Dead so much of a soap opera as "Gilligan's Island with Zombies". Someone does something stupid so other people have to do something stupid to take care of the first stupid thing. Still trying to decide which character on Walking Dead is Gilligan. :insane:

I wouldn't call the Walking Dead so much of a soap opera as "Gilligan's Island with Zombies". Someone does something stupid so other people have to do something stupid to take care of the first stupid thing. Still trying to decide which character on Walking Dead is Gilligan. :insane:

Perhaps I should watch this as a drinking game.

Suggestions on rules?

IE. Take a shot everytime a zombie gets a headshot?

Perhaps I should watch this as a drinking game.

Suggestions on rules?

IE. Take a shot everytime a zombie gets a headshot?

I think if you plan to do that, you need to be buying the alcohol at Costco to keep the expense down !

I have a small micro distillery. We sale Rum right now (high ester silver, barrel aged, and spiced) but our single malt will be ready June/July 2017 and bourbon in October 2017 :banana: and no I don't have a drinking problem. I never start before 6AM MST !

I heard that the Walking Dead people were so impressed with the New 52 that they are going to have Laura in the shower, and Rick is going to get out of bed and find her int he shower revealing that the whole thing was just a dream, and that nobody actually died. They want to make the whole franchise more super-hero like.

I have a small micro distillery. We sale Rum right now (high ester silver, barrel aged, and spiced) but our single malt will be ready June/July 2017 and bourbon in October 2017 :banana: and no I don't have a drinking problem. I never start before 6AM MST !

Where can I buy this rum? You can PM me if posting such in this thread is a no-no!

Where can I buy this rum? You can PM me if posting such in this thread is a no-no!

I would choose this in the holiday raffle if it was offered! I am not a drinker but I would love to drink this. I am not excited about alcohol too much anymore but I would gladly give up my sleep for this! :makepoint:

My batman_fan signal is shining in the night sky! Who can help me? Who can take my sleep and still make my dreams come true! Find out next time...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Is there a list or something I can get on? :wishluck:

To all the people who quit watching the show last season or before - why are you still in this thread?

:)

-slym

I am guessing because the thread title isn't "Fellate the Walking Dead" (shrug)

I cant praise the show too much nowadays. I was pleased with the premiere, and the casting of Negan and Ezekiel. But I couldnt really sell the show to a new viewer. Ill be watching thr show until its over...im not going to just leave it. I have that hour to spare every week. If its declining ratings make the books value decrease, awesome, I can fill in my spaces, and go for a #1.

Obviously people can choose to keep watching or not. But ill be tuning in pretty much no matter what.