• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, lonetree said:

I agree - just had two Modern (non-fast) submissions returned last week.  From date of Received until they were back in my hands was 22 business days.  Received on Nov 27 plus 22 business days is Dec 27th.  With things slowing down around the holidays maybe a few days later.

And I had my two books pressed so I've been waiting since September...

raw.gif?resize=498,272

On 12/1/2017 at 10:04 AM, szavisca said:

Yeah... would be great to get them before Christmas... that's why I submitted them way in advance... theoretically.  Was a 40 day tat when I mailed them in.

Thanks for the reply.

5 value Graded 12/4 as of 9am....now 3 full days sitting at graded... gonna take a Christmas miracle to get them back before the holidays I think.

I dont know what the f..c..u..k is going on over there but i just got a reholdered book back ... it took 7 months

And it was their mistake with a finger print on inner well...

Oh and other 3 slabs I submitted say recieved... they were sent in April ..

Edited by Paddy_McShillihan
left out part of RANT !!!

17 hours ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

I dont know what the f..c..u..k is going on over there but i just got a reholdered book back ... it took 7 months

And it was their mistake with a finger print on inner well...

Oh and other 3 slabs I submitted say recieved... they were sent in April ..

That doesn't seem right, you better call them.

11 hours ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

I subbed them through a local comic shop in town so can't do a  thorough check ... guy at CGC gave little info 

Paddy, I am in the same boat - and I think we may have subbed through the same shop.

10 books submitted (to retailer) 3/12, 3 books submitted 5/5.

I believe status is "in transit".

4 hours ago, Zigen said:

Paddy, I am in the same boat - and I think we may have subbed through the same shop.

Am I on this boat too?

Books submitted (to shop) late February and no word from them.

26 minutes ago, Paddy_McShillihan said:

Feb ? Jesus Christ !!!  10 months for you  ?? 

They did tell me they had just sent out their February shipment, so my books wouldn't be going until the March shipment.

10 minutes ago, Plantman said:

They did tell me they had just sent out their February shipment, so my books wouldn't be going until the March shipment.

:gossip: It's DECEMBER.

TheCGC shouldn't have any books from March left to be graded.

6 hours ago, Zigen said:

I hate to ask but.... which shop are you talking about??? I'm hoping it's not the one that I dealt with recently.....

On 12/6/2017 at 2:53 PM, szavisca said:

5 value Graded 12/4 as of 9am....now 3 full days sitting at graded... gonna take a Christmas miracle to get them back before the holidays I think.

Pfft a solid week at graded... musta ran outta slabs... or everyone in QA is on vacation.

At least I know they didn't go outta business, or forget what's inportant to them... they charged my credit card within 24 hours of receiving my newest submission yesterday.