Szav Kudos thread
1 1

14 posts in this topic

1,410 posts

My soon to be full of kudos thread here...

1,153 posts

I can't fill it, but I can get the ball rolling.

Scott had a great old high-grade SOTI book that I wanted, and patiently worked with me for a high dollar cash/trade deal that went very smoothly.  Two thumbs up!

Just after that, he bought a copy of SOTI from me.  Immediate payment, no issues.  Thanks, Scott!

363 posts

I was able to get Scott a book on his want to buy list. Very friendly and easy to deal with. I would be happy to sell to or buy from him in the future.

15,438 posts

Scott has bought several books from me. I have bought books from Scott. He is one of the people I have a lot of communication with here on the boards.

You can trust me that Scott is worthy of your trust. He has a trustworthy avatar too. (thumbs up emoticon)

27,915 posts

Scott is the consummate boardie ........... follows through with flying colors. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3,707 posts

I've done a couple of deals with Scott, buying and selling, and everything goes smoothly.  Genuinely nice guy, great to talk with, and has great taste in books!  Sold him an Okajima Rangers, and bought a great Baker Nightmare from him. (thumbsu 

3,334 posts

Great seller and nice guy.  No problems, would be happy to do more business with him.

542 posts

Scott bought a book from me and was a model buyer. Great with communication, prompt payment, and also let me know when the book arrived. Would be happy to do business with him anytime!

297 posts

I have now bought three books from Scott. Super smooth, well packaged, fast, and great communication.

I look forward to puchasing more.

A real credit to the boards!

2,538 posts

I had a great transaction with Scott.  Everything was smooth, and he gave me a lot of updates.  Definitely someone I would not hesitate to buy from again!

2,493 posts

Scott is a class act.  I’ve purchased multiple, high-value books from him and all have arrived quickly and securely. I look forward to buying more books from him in the future.

527 posts

I have bought many books from Scott. Always quick to respond, communication is effortless, prices are fair. Books are packed securely and arrive quickly. Look forward to buying more books from him. Kudos Scott!

1,167 posts

I've bought books from Scott on a couple different occasions and everything has gone very smoothly.  Great communication, books were packed well and shipping was very fast.  Would absolutely work with him again.  He's a great guy and seems to genuinely have a love of collecting rather than a focus on making money.  :applause:

3,205 posts

Picked up a couple of GA books from Scott.  Great prices and communication.  Everything was shipped quickly and very well packaged.  Looking forward to another sales thread from him.