• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

10 book value sub non fast track....

Scheduled for grading May 9th

Current estimate TAT is 66 days, including any holidays puts it at August 9th... the only holiday I think there is, is July 4th putting it at mid August to late August...

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:45 PM, LordRahl said:

Is that right? How many 9.8s would you like me to show you that have noticeable flaws?

All of them, since it took at least one revision for you to respond to my comment!  lol

11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Do people that are actually employed by CGC come on here and post?

There are administrators and different people for different situations...

But yes they do...

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

If your wondering where we get the estimated TAT? :foryou:

Why what's up? @Hollywood1892

I sent new mutants 98 and edge of the spiderverse through my local comic shop,but they switch up the numbers before they ship, so I cant track it,but at least I might have an idea from the particular comics getting graded.

I sent them through the comic store Feb 23

9 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I sent new mutants 98 and edge of the spiderverse through my local comic shop,but they switch up the numbers before they ship, so I cant track it,but at least I might have an idea from the particular comics getting graded.

Sounds like they should be back by now...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
9 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

sent new mutants 98 and edge of the spiderverse through my local comic shop,but they switch up the numbers before they ship, so I cant track it,but at least I might have an idea from the particular comics getting graded.

Sounds like they should be back by now...

Edited just now by ADAMANTIUM

Theu probably sent them in a higher tier than modern due to value and insurance. Moder only insures up to $200

Take a look at the link I gave you and see estimated TAT of economy non fast track and do some math...

19 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Theu probably sent them in a higher tier than modern due to value and insurance. Moder only insures up to $200

Take a look at the link I gave you and see estimated TAT of economy non fast track and do some math...

Well at least I'll get my reholder on spectacular spiderman 1 quickly 

Lol

Edited by Hollywood1892
Meant to say reholder,lol