• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, ghost of the wild said:
19 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya it's worth a call then

They're doing everything by email right now.....

Submissions@cgccomics.com

Hopefully that helps....

got this reply, very quickly i might add,  Nothing is wrong with the order.  It is actually moving along at (or ahead) of modern grading pace.  The others who have submitted may have just been ahead of you and slipped through a little more quickly.

:wishluck:

On 5/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, ghost of the wild said:

got this reply, very quickly i might add,  Nothing is wrong with the order.  It is actually moving along at (or ahead) of modern grading pace.  The others who have submitted may have just been ahead of you and slipped through a little more quickly.

Since I know the others posted the dates, they were not ahead of me, sounds a little like a sweet disguised, in others words, we have no answer for you how ever just to give you a pat on the head, now go away. 

8 hours ago, ghost of the wild said:

Since I know the others posted the dates, they were not ahead of me, sounds a little like a sweet disguised, in others words, we have no answer for you how ever just to give you a pat on the head, now go away. 

Nah, not really. I just had 5 orders ship within the last couple of weeks. 3 Modern and 2 Pre Screen Modern. All submitted at the exact same time (same box over to CGC). 1 Modern shipped on 5/1, 1 on 5/4 and then both pre screens shipped prior to the 3rd modern finally shipping 5 days after the first one did. Why would that happen when they all went in on the exact same day and why would a pre screen ship after a normal sub? I have no idea. They all shipped far earlier than the estimated TAT's so I couldn't care less. They are shipping stuff at light speed right now. Must be far fewer subs going in with the whole Covid thing I guess.

Edited by LordRahl
typo

8 minutes ago, greggy said:

April 24th regular modern shipped today. 

@1Cool

Did you ever get back that magazine shipment?  Always cool to see some high grade magazines.

4 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Did you ever get back that magazine shipment?  Always cool to see some high grade magazines.

I got it today.

I will probably take some phone pics later and post it, as they are too big for my scanner

1 hour ago, cd4ever said:

Modern slow track received 4/27, Shipped 5/11

Dang that's quick!

2 weeks to the day!

I sent in some moderns slow track too, they're at Sarasotas post office, waiting to be picked up by cgc.  :)

hoping for a speedy TAT lol

20 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Dang that's quick!

2 weeks to the day!

I sent in some moderns slow track too, they're at Sarasotas post office, waiting to be picked up by cgc.  :)

hoping for a speedy TAT lol

i'm jelly cuz it's faster than mine.  

57 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

A2F17A0E-199F-4BFD-A08A-CE050312ACF9.jpeg.d96c04aa8418ca885c4de56d2d0384c9.jpeg

And so it begins...

Mines in there as well lol

USPS tracking is currently down too haha

:pullhair: took this screenshot earlier

Screenshot_20200511-144802.png

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

And so it begins...

giphy-20.gif

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

While I often find much to criticize about USPS, credit where credit is due:  I put my package in the mail Saturday afternoon on the 9th here in central California and on Monday the 11th it’s at CGC’s post office in Florida ready to be picked up.  Just regular Priority Medium Flat Rate box. 

Just now, Number 6 said:

While I often find much to criticize about USPS, credit where credit is due:  I put my package in the mail Saturday afternoon on the 9th here in central California and on Monday the 11th it’s at CGC’s post office in Florida ready to be picked up.  Just regular Priority Medium Flat Rate box. 

Ya mine was Thursday from Dallas Haha, I think it almost made it Saturday, well to the distribution center at 11 am, it was too late to finish....

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
3 hours ago, Number 6 said:

And so it begins...

Screenshot_20200511-184017_Samsung Internet.jpg

tenor-7.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM