• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Lady Death Footstool said:

My submission was delivered on Nov 2nd at the USPS P.O. Box and its still not received on the 12th... when is the typical freak out cut off?

The 18th

Edited by ChrispyC66

On 11/10/2020 at 8:41 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

25 comic books MST sub, at G/QC since October 28, 2020

18 comic books MST sub marked "Received" on November 5, 2020.

11/5/20
MODERN
Received

9/23/20
MODERN
Grading / Quality Control

The 25 MST was delivered to me on Thursday, November 12, 2020. Apparently, CGC has not had the opportunity to change the order from G/QC to F/I/S. Since shipments from CGC have taken at most ten days to reach me, the comic books were likely shipped on Monday, November 2, 2020.

13 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's crazy it was 35, then I could have..... that it went back up to 40 lol

Err... uh.... I mean Whoo Hoo!

Value has dropped to 70 days. So I  may get them back in 2023 instead of 2024. 

I'm now at day 58 since received but I have no hopes of getting back before Christmas. 

3 hours ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

The 25 MST was delivered to me on Thursday, November 12, 2020. Apparently, CGC has not had the opportunity to change the order from G/QC to F/I/S. Since shipments from CGC have taken at most ten days to reach me, the comic books were likely shipped on Monday, November 2, 2020.

You mean they shipped you the books without changing the status on tracking or giving you a tracking number?

That's a little troubling....to not know when to expect arrivals or have them in the system. Where you able to add any to the registry still?

25 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You mean they shipped you the books without changing the status on tracking or giving you a tracking number?

That's a little troubling....to not know when to expect arrivals or have them in the system. Where you able to add any to the registry still?

Yes, what you describe is what occurred.

I will not add any of these comic books to my registry sets but, presently, the comic books are not found via a Verify CGC (Edit) Certification (Hum, a "new" word: "Ceriftication") search. I'm hopeful that CGC will correct this in "short order" and, thus, I will have no need to telephone them concerning this matter.

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe

3 minutes ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Yes, what you describe is what occurred.

I will not add any of these comic books to my registry sets but, presently, the comic books are not found via a Verify CGC Cerification search. I'm hopeful that CGC will correct this in "short order" and, thus, I will have no need to telephone them concerning this matter.

Dang, I hope they do.

I have a book at grading qc for and today is day 4 or 5 I hope it isn't already shipped.... Or I hope it updates but that is yikes! Mine is ss too so if the signature somehow gets lost, just yikes!

9 hours ago, Jaywalker0 said:

Woohoo! Last I looked couple days ago it was 44 days. Guess they put pedal to metal to make room for their big signing event.

I wouldn't get my hopes up yet. The MST turnaround times have gone up and down like a yo-yo lately. :)

Edited by skybolt