• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,991 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2021 at 2:58 PM, jokiing said:
On 9/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, Ryujin said:

Modern magazine  from 02/08/21 shipped today.

My 1/22/21 Modern Mag still GEI   :S

and @Ryujin are we talking delivered 2/08? or only "received"

I have a delivered 2/24, and it was received 3/18

Glad there is movement, as noted a lot before me it looks like :wishluck: 

On 9/22/2021 at 3:55 PM, Ryujin said:

mag.thumb.png.7b4186697cd9095f25ca5d37f956f50b.png

All good which probably means it was delivered before that and supposedly cgc tat starts when delivered, although wth knows 😂 haha

Still thanks! Last I called they estimated mine as October

34 book - Modern Pre Screen 

Delivered to CGC: 05/04/21

Showed up in Confirmed Package Delivery tool:  05/11/2021

Received/Scheduled for Grading: 06/28/2021

Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging: 09/13/2021

Grading/Quality Control 09/22/2021

My magazine submission from January (this year) hit the 8 month mark and has disappeared from my Submission Tracking page. Had to go back through records and figure out the submission # and then do a search. If the magazine wasn't part of a bigger order I wouldn't have been able to figure out the number. Why can't orders that have not shipped remain on the tracking page? I would think that's an easy fix.

On 9/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, jokiing said:

My magazine submission from January (this year) hit the 8 month mark and has disappeared from my Submission Tracking page. Had to go back through records and figure out the submission # and then do a search. If the magazine wasn't part of a bigger order I wouldn't have been able to figure out the number. Why can't orders that have not shipped remain on the tracking page? I would think that's an easy fix.

lol I was wondering about that myself :( it disappearing. Mine are close to that as well..

On 9/23/2021 at 4:24 PM, zupaphly said:

3 out of the 5 subs initially received 4/7 just switched to CCS in Process, and credit card was charged.

I bet that was loved, a all at the same time charge :shy:

That's one of the reasons I haven't sent in, cause I would send in a little later too, and I don't want to be charged a whole bunch of invoices done at one time. It's a hassle, but it's why ibe sent in with in house signings,  cause usually its opened and received and then i can call cgc to have it charged right away.