Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 134 club
2 2

179 posts in this topic

3,638 posts
2 hours ago, Thanos88 said:

Upgraded my 9.4

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

Boom goes the dynamite!  (worship)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,747 posts

:flipbait:

 

Wow those copies put mine to shame. My Favorite DC & Marvel characters right there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21,357 posts
On 3/12/2017 at 10:00 PM, Thanos88 said:

Upgraded my 9.4

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

 

 

Very nice books!

 

1st Appearance of the Original Alien big bad guy and the later knock-off. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
457 posts
On March 12, 2017 at 9:00 PM, Thanos88 said:

Upgraded my 9.4

IMG_6203.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

Wow, that's awesome man!! Jimmy Olsen #134 in 9.8 is a big big score!!! That put's my 9.4 to shame big time!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
465 posts

I can only imagine your reaction when you unwrapped both of those beauties!  Awesome books.  Congrats! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,994 posts

Yall's put mine to shame, but I rescued this copy today at the low low price of $15.58! I couldn't pass it up at that price, it's a reader so I read it and Darkseid's first allegiance is all it had, ahhhh, no actual Darkseid in comic?

Anyway: staples firmly atached, no rust on staples, not brittle thank God, and complete :) I know it's probably only an investment of sorts in high grade, but at this price I couldn't pass it up lol wanted to see all the hubub BUB

Jimmy Olsen 134 poor back.jpg

Jimmy Olsen 134 poor front.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,587 posts

Yep.  Resurrecting an old thread. May be counting my chickens before they hatch as I don't have the book in-hand yet, but this will get shipped to me shortly.  Book seemed to have gone under the radar for some folks as I got it fairly cheap off of CL's last auction.  Was actually surprised I won it at all.  I would imagine there's a few bidders who completely forgot when this one was ending.

00026032392496111570815002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,638 posts
1 hour ago, Brian48 said:

Yep.  Resurrecting an old thread. May be counting my chickens before they hatch as I don't have the book in-hand yet, but this will get shipped to me shortly.  Book seemed to have gone under the radar for some folks as I got it fairly cheap off of CL's last auction.  Was actually surprised I won it at all.  I would imagine there's a few bidders who completely forgot when this one was ending.

00026032392496111570815002.jpg

Wow!  That's a fantastic deal.  I didn't even see the book up for auction.  Fantucchio's have gone for absurd amounts, I'm scratching my head why it went as reasonable as it did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
646 posts
On 1/5/2018 at 8:20 PM, scooter99 said:

Wow!  That's a fantastic deal.  I didn't even see the book up for auction.  Fantucchio's have gone for absurd amounts, I'm scratching my head why it went as reasonable as it did. 

What it go fer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,587 posts

Just a little over current guide.

There's two really nice 9.4s coming up next month though. These will probably soar as the bidders who missed out on this one will not be forgetting this time around.RAD735D6201853_141421.jpg

RAD9D8A62018312_15644.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,638 posts

I've been tracking the book for 6 or 7 years, it seems to have cooled off quite a bit in the last year or so.  I still can't see Forever People 1 surpassing it, but who knows? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,747 posts
18 hours ago, scooter99 said:

I've been tracking the book for 6 or 7 years, it seems to have cooled off quite a bit in the last year or so.  I still can't see Forever People 1 surpassing it, but who knows? 

Forever people passing it? in same grade never

Edited by 1p36DSA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
646 posts
On 3/1/2019 at 4:16 PM, The-Collector said:

This 9.8 sale in December for $9,300 was also pretty significant: 

 

SMPJO1349-8.png

Thanos (Starlin ripping Kirby off) is just paving the way for the inevitable arrival of the fourth world and ... Darkseid and the New Gods.

gonne be awesome.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2