• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

Thanks to ebay I can't see the listing...was it a 35 cent variant?

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
17 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

Have to think this would have gone for more had it been labeled as a 35 cent variant...and not a 30...

Ah I got it to work... :shy:

shame though, wish I had seen it.

5 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Also not a fair comparison. Those are civilians, not civilian super hero identities.

What's that matter? They are in comic movies. The same reason why Black Goliath and Carol Danvers are rising in prices.

edit: lol

Edited by ygogolak

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
28 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

gone for more had it been labeled as a 35 cent variant...and not a 30...

Ah I got it to work... :shy:

shame though, wish I had seen it.

Even worse yet, I wonder if he'll send the one in the picture, shame all around :jokealert:

6 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Since the topic is on "normies" in Marvel, nobody talks about Daredevil 69.  First Turk Barnett (thumbsu  He deserves more respect.

Guy has been around forever.  I even remember him being in the first ever Marvel RPG by TSR.  Oh and currently he has the mind gem.  :headbang:

Turk also in the upcoming Luke Cage season 2 about to drop on Netflix. 

11 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Since the topic is on "normies" in Marvel, nobody talks about Daredevil 69.  First Turk Barnett (thumbsu  He deserves more respect.

Guy has been around forever.  I even remember him being in the first ever Marvel RPG by TSR.  Oh and currently he has the mind gem.  :headbang:

I think they are pretty close to Turk in the TV show as well. Poor guy just cant get a break as a criminal.

On 6/1/2018 at 7:22 PM, musicmeta said:

I think I'm selling three copies of Eternals #1 for a friend of mine.  I'll have to go see if he indeed has three copies.  Isn't it only the first 3-4 issues that will sell for a decent price now that the hype is on?

I've seen these going like hot cakes on wwcomics.com. I just can't convince myself to buy one. I've always seen this things in such profusion.

16 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

spider-man 101 will jump even more than it already has

Already getting crazy for this book.  I got a couple PMs about a copy I posted up for sale a couple years go.  it's of course been sold way long ago but for someone to go to that effort means it's red hot.

13 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Already getting crazy for this book.  I got a couple PMs about a copy I posted up for sale a couple years go.  it's of course been sold way long ago but for someone to go to that effort means it's red hot.

Yes Indeed. Seems also that people are holding on to there copies since not that many cgc copies for sale even after price bump after the announcement that Jared Leto will be Morbius.

13 minutes ago, Paul_Maul said:

Speaking of ASM 101, I have a nice copy but it has some white print dots on the cover. Anyone know how this is likely to affect the CGC grade?

927E142A-D3A5-4043-8326-7533E51D2F17.jpeg

Do you know what it is? May come off with a cleaning. Nice book, but it will knock it down as it is. 

Oh boy....Jesus Leto starring as Morbius is supposed to drive up the price of Amazing Spider-Man #101.   zzz   You all remember him as the Joker in Suicide Squad right... that really helped Suicide Squad prices.